Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with reprogramming KB commands

Hello,
    In SC Event Horizon profile, there are a lot of commands that are not correct. like "gimbal lock", "switch countermeasure" and so on...
    The real problem is how to re-assign the right KB toggles manually: instead of the key stroke being pressed when you say the command, I see a weird string of code like (text ~ text) (key press) blah blah. I couldn't for the hell of me find the actual keyboard key assignments for those commands, and the code is not comprehensible to me in order to mess with it. Can anyone please help me to find the place and way to see what each command is referring to in the keyboard and how to change it to the right keys?
    thank you!

are you using the advanced keyboard bindings in the game?

the keypresses are all held in the command ((Import binds))
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I try finding them, but they are no where to be found. all I see is this weird numbers as in the screenshot

Comment

The numbers refer to the ScanCode of the key on your keyboard that gets pressed.

This is the "early" version at the moment of getting it set up and working so that the Event Horizon key presses will match up with what you have bound in Star Citizen (in terms of keyboard presses)

ie
        [57] = 9 (number row)
        [106] = Numpad Multiply

The ones that we have set at the moment match up (or at least they should) with the Advanced Keyboard setup in Star Citizen
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

I understand. but unfortunately it is a bit off in some important commands. is there any way for me to manually change the assignments to match the keys?
          because it makes the profile in SC not so functional.

Comment

Yes, you can edit the number that is inside the [brackets] to match what you have it set to. You will have to look up the ScanCode number for your keyboard layout, but it is doable
            1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
            2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
            3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
            4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
            WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
            X