Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Destruct

Working on a new command...

When I say: [stand by to;] [engage;initiate] [self destruct sequence;self destruct;destruct sequence][on my mark;]

Command Sequence:
    Execute command, '((Every command START))' (by name)

Set Text [~~Role] to 'number1'

Begin Condition : [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Starts With 'Stand by' OR [{LASTSPOKENCMD}] Ends With 'on my mark'
    Execute command, '((RS - On my mark))' (by name)
    Begin Boolean Compare : [OnMyMark] Equals True
    Set Boolean [OnMyMark] to False
    Pause 0.2 seconds
    End Condition
    Set Boolean [OnMyMark] to True
    Set Text [CMDExecute] to 'self destruct'
    Execute command, 'self destruct pause' (by name)
    Set decimal [loop_time] value to 0
    Start Loop While : [loop_time] Is Less Than [self destruct]
    Pause 0.1 seconds
    Begin Boolean Compare : [OnMyMark] Equals False
    End Condition - Exit when condition met
    Set decimal [loop_time]to [loop_time] plus 0.1
    End Loop
    Begin Boolean Compare : [OnMyMark] Equals True
    Set Boolean [OnMyMark] to False
    Write [Red] 'On my mark command has been cancelled' to log
    Execute command, '((RS - Self Destruct Cancel))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
    End Condition
    End Condition - Exit when condition met

###Execute command, '((RS - Self Destruct))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
    Execute command, 'KB Self Destruct' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
    Set Text [ShipSelfDestruct] to '1'

Execute command, '((Every command END))' (by name)

###End Command Sequence###

Request 1:
    I've noticed that many (if not all) of my voice packs have sounds related to self destruct (Self Destruct "Are you sure?"..."Initiated"..."Canceled"). I currently have mind manually set to Eden but since I haven't quite figured out the secret sauce behind ((Play Sound Bucket)) and your Random Sounds, can I get the following commands added so that the Self Destruct command can be more dynamic?

Can I get the following:
    ((RS - Self Destruct Confirm))
    ((RS - Self Destruct Initiated))
    ((RS - Self Destruct Canceled))

Request 2:
    Can I get help with the confirmation in the command sequence? I don't know of any other Stand By/On My Mark commands that use an initial confirmation. So, in my example, I would expect the interaction to go something like this:

Me: Stand by to initiate Self Destruct Sequence On My Mark

AI: The AI would then ask for some type of confirmation here. Similar to how they ask if I'm sure I want to let the parrot in. Ideally, they would be looking for a specific phrase and it should be something like "Golf Tango Foxtrot Oscar" or "SNAFU".

If it fails, Execute command, '((RS - Self Destruct Cancel))' (by name) (and wait until it completes) then exit command

If it passes:
    Execute command, '((RS - Self Destruct))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
    Execute command, 'KB Self Destruct' (by name) (and wait until it completes)

Make sense?

I would try making this a "prefix/suffix" style of command, so that both parts of it would need to be said for it to work...

Protocol OVerride (being the prefix)
    Rest of voice command (being the suffix)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

FYI - I was able to get by with the following. The 5 random sounds are the self-destruct sequence related sounds in {VA_SOUNDS}\hcspack-EDEN\Systems and Displays folder.

HCS Feature Request: Can we please have a couple official random sounds "commands" related to self-destruct so we can use the "Execute Command" function instead of "Play random sound" which is tied to a specific folder? Something like ((RS Self-Destruct)) and ((RS - Self-Destruct Cancel))? Thank you!

Spoken command: Initiate self-destruct sequence

-------------------------------------------------------------
      Set Text [~~Role] to 'number1'
      Execute command, '((RS - Are you sure))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
      Pause 2 seconds
      Wait for spoken response: 'confirmed;affirmative;yes;negative;no;disregard'
      Begin Condition : [SelfDestructSeq] Equals 'confirmed' OR [SelfDestructSeq] Equals 'affirmative' OR [SelfDestructSeq] Equals 'yes'
      DISABLED - Execute command, '((RS - Acknowledgements))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
      Play random sound (5 items)
      Pause 1 second
      Execute command, 'k_self_destruct' (and wait until it completes)
      Else If : [SelfDestructSeq] Equals 'negative' OR [SelfDestructSeq] Equals 'no' OR [SelfDestructSeq] Equals 'disregard'
      DISABLED - Execute command, '((RS - Cancel))' (by name) (and wait until it completes)
      Play random sound (5 items)
      End Condition

-------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I highly recommend that you do not make a self destruct cmd but that's up to you. You don't need to play sounds the way we have done it so just use the va built. In play sound cmds
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
        X