Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orion voice pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orion voice pack

    Any plans to incorporate commands for the rest of the in game functions? Spacebrake, engines/weapons/shields power status, boost and afterburner etc etc.

    All commands i can manually use on the keyboard, but are missing from the pack.

    They dont even have to be voiced either. I dont know how to create a command for Voice Attack.

  • #2
    Hmm, the last I saw (and used) the packs, they had these commands already....
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

    Comment


    • #3
      All the packs have those commands, why don't you think they do? Read the pdf help file that comes with the pack for the voice commands that actions those functions.

      In fact you've got some right:

      Spacebrake does execute a full stop command
      Boost and Afterburners do execute boost etc.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Orion pack does not include them.

        Comment


        • #5
          I've got every pack, including ORION and I can assure you the thouse commands are there. Perhaps you're looking inn the wrong place. What makes you think they are not their, have your tried saying anything like - "Power to shields" or "engines" or "weapons"? If so what exactly happens?

          Comment


          • #6
            Please check in the commands themselves. There is no command for the spacebrake, there is no command to turn weapons, engines or shields on or off and there is no command for boost/afteburner.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes they are:








              So I don't know where you are looking?


              Comment


              • #8
                No they are not.

                First off, there is no ''Power management'' command section as part of Orion 2.3.1. Nor is there an "ETD" or "Ship Commands" section.

                And finally, i am using "Orion Advanced Full-House Profile 2.3.1 BETA" which includes 100% of all commands included in the pack. And yes, i have tried looking in the 3 other profiles for these missing commands but they are not present in any of them.

                Please do not respond again badbud65 as you are clearly not helping anyone here.

                EDIT - I have decided to delve into the Elite Dangerous profiles and have found your commands you seem to love moaning about. FYI this is the STAR CITIZEN section of the forums as noted by the big fat "Star Citizen Support" on the top of the page and in the URL. Now i know you are just trolling me intentionally and so i have flagged your post for moderator review.
                Last edited by mouseno4; 05-07-2016, 08:15 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oops, my mistake, I didn't realise this was Star Citizen specific, my bad. I'm not trolling I was trying to help.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mouseno4 View Post
                    No they are not.

                    First off, there is no ''Power management'' command section as part of Orion 2.3.1. Nor is there an "ETD" or "Ship Commands" section.

                    And finally, i am using "Orion Advanced Full-House Profile 2.3.1 BETA" which includes 100% of all commands included in the pack. And yes, i have tried looking in the 3 other profiles for these missing commands but they are not present in any of them.

                    Please do not respond again badbud65 as you are clearly not helping anyone here.

                    EDIT - I have decided to delve into the Elite Dangerous profiles and have found your commands you seem to love moaning about. FYI this is the STAR CITIZEN section of the forums as noted by the big fat "Star Citizen Support" on the top of the page and in the URL. Now i know you are just trolling me intentionally and so i have flagged your post for moderator review.

                    1) I just looked through the commands. Please note: I do not play Star Citizen, so I am not sure if they work, but we do have power commands for Full Power to Shield/Engines/Weapons (and balance) as well as Speed to max/minimum.

                    ((categories are Power controls and Ship Controls-Speed))

                    Now for the other commands: If they are able to be set as binds in Star Citizen to keyboard/mouse then more than likely they will be integrated at *some* point. As to when though, it is a bit harder to say 100% as to when it would be. It should be noted that our Elite Dangerous profiles were not actually "finished" until 6 months after launch and that is because during the run up to the release of the game, the game bindings were not "set in stone"

                    Sorry for the confusion, to be honest, it is partly because I have been in Elite Dangerous mode concerning issues, and we rarely get asked for support with Star Citizen (for whatever reason that may be)
                    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gangrel View Post


                      1) I just looked through the commands. Please note: I do not play Star Citizen, so I am not sure if they work, but we do have power commands for Full Power to Shield/Engines/Weapons (and balance) as well as Speed to max/minimum.

                      ((categories are Power controls and Ship Controls-Speed))

                      Now for the other commands: If they are able to be set as binds in Star Citizen to keyboard/mouse then more than likely they will be integrated at *some* point. As to when though, it is a bit harder to say 100% as to when it would be. It should be noted that our Elite Dangerous profiles were not actually "finished" until 6 months after launch and that is because during the run up to the release of the game, the game bindings were not "set in stone"

                      Sorry for the confusion, to be honest, it is partly because I have been in Elite Dangerous mode concerning issues, and we rarely get asked for support with Star Citizen (for whatever reason that may be)
                      Actually it was never suggested by me that i wanted power distribution. Other people brought that up. What i was after was power STATUS. Meaning, on and off switches. For example, when i am flying my Andromeda (multicrew ship - big ship that has crew for 5 and a snub fighter) and i hit the number 4 on my keyboard - my weapons go OFFLINE. Meaning, pressing the fire button does nothing. Pressing the 4 key again brings them back online and you can fire your weapons again. Also, the missile arms (all 4 of them) swing out into the ready position on the sides of the ship and the upper missile pods rise up from the hull on the top of the ship.

                      And if you turn your shields completely off, the shields completely disappear. Turning your engines off makes you immobile. (or turns you ballistic if you are already moving)

                      You may ask why is this important. The reason for these functions is simple. Signature. Both infrared and electromagnetic. Having 3 keys to completely shut them off (as well as lights of course) makes your ship as hard to detect as possible.

                      Power distribution just moves power between systems to increase and decrease the available power to different systems. Increase engine speed, shield recharge rates etc. That is not what i am asking for.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by badbud65 View Post
                        Oops, my mistake, I didn't realise this was Star Citizen specific, my bad. I'm not trolling I was trying to help.
                        Mate, have a look where you are right now.
                        Last edited by mouseno4; 05-07-2016, 11:27 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I know now that now, but I didn't look at which thread it was. I'm subscribed to all posts. However now I've realised that I'll unsubscribe from Star Citizen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by badbud65 View Post
                            I know now that now, but I didn't look at which thread it was. I'm subscribed to all posts. However now I've realised that I'll unsubscribe from Star Citizen.
                            Good.

                            As for Elite Dangerous, i have no idea what would happen if i tried importing that profile into Star Citizen. Likely very little would actually work and there would be commands that have no actual function in the game.

                            Not only that, if i were to ask for afterburner for example, that might be set to a different key than in Star Citizen or even function quite different. I dont know, i have not played Elite Dangerous in a year or more.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X