Switching between profiles without leaving the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching between profiles without leaving the game

Is there a way to switch between profiles for example I purchased the Orion profile and I am quite happy with it but unfortunately I have many of the IMO it's programmed to my original profile from when I first purchased voice attack such a salute high rude etc.

It would be nice if I could switch between a planet side profile and a starship profile, does anyone know if this is possible work if not possible is it something that maybe could be in the future version?

Never mind found it in manual.... feel stupid......

Comment

Don't worry. The profile switching is not automatic, but I have a variation of it where it swaps at random time intervals... makes for a slightly schizophrenic Ship AI
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
        Don't worry. The profile switching is not automatic, but I have a variation of it where it swaps at random time intervals... makes for a slightly schizophrenic Ship AI
        Oh please share that with us, when they get Norman Lovetts LEO online for SC I want it to parry with CLEO. Talk about a mind bender.
        Last edited by KuruptU4Fun; 08-14-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I built one of my own so to speak, it resets every time you tell the ship you're leaving/ exiting.

Comment

Working...
          X