galaxipidea not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galaxipidea not working

i installed new updates singularity is correct but when I say random galactic fact please i get coming soon. I have everything activated in the customize and have Astra as science but nothing is working. if i load galaxapidea i get response but not i singularity I have posted on this but still not working please help

Can you take a screenshot of your voice attack window when it loads up please.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Hi Roland Ives , I think you have to sign ORION or ASTRA to "Sience"... (see log out of VA below: commands from buttom up...)

ORION passed me over to VERITY - which I do not have installed/own... and VERITY starts...

1:34:15 PM - Recognized : 'random galactic fact'
      1:34:00 PM - Waiting for you to log into Elite...
      1:33:58 PM - Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
      1:33:58 PM - Singularity v1.1 - VoiceAttack v1.7
      1:33:58 PM - Number One:Eli Helm:Ksai Tactical:Ksai Engineering:Kate Operations:Astra and Science:Orion
      1:33:58 PM - You currently have 5 crew members aboard but you don't have the Ships Cat and vermin is rife.
      1:33:57 PM - Listening resumed
      1:33:55 PM - Listening suspended
      1:33:53 PM - Singularity initialising...
      1:33:53 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.11 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
      1:33:53 PM - Plugin support enabled.
      ... it's so dark around me!
      Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE and KSAI ..
      And sometimes a have drink with CECIL...

Comment

I have found that if I say crewman astra,jazz,eli, or other member and then say random galactic fact it works. is that how it is to work?

Comment

I just did "Random Galactic Fact" with vega as my science officer, and I got Jazz (who is meant to voice it)

Comment

crewman jazz response random galactic fact and jazz will give fact

Comment

This is with Vega as Science Officer role:

If I say "Crewman X" random galactic fact then I will get X to reply.

If I say "Crewman Vega random galactic fact" then I will get jazz replying directly (which is correct, as Vega doesn't have Galactic fact)

If I say "Random Galactic fact" then I will get Jazz replying (with Vega doing a handover to Jazz)

This is with Singularity 1.1 and HCS Voicepack Plugin v2.11

Comment

If I say Random Galactic fact with out saying crewman XXX then I get No response even with Astra as science. the only way I get a response is to use the crewman command first and then ask Random Galactic fact Please

Comment

I honestly have no idea what is up then... I assume that you have 1) Saved your plugin settings, 2) Deleted the old profile, 3) Imported the new profile and set it up again.

Comment

Yes to 1 2 and 3

Comment

Roland, can you start with no singularity profile loaded and then give me a step by step of your process which results in your problem. That way I can reproduce it and figure out what is going on.
                      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I am not sure what you are asking me to do? When I start VA singularity is loaded automatically. I will document what VA first reports and get back to you. Thanks for your guidance. If you what me to start VA with some other than singularity I can do that doc it and then load singularity and doc that is that what you want me to do?

Comment

the following is VA and singularity on VA start up

12:58:07 - Waiting for you to log into Elite...
                          12:57:47 - Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
                          12:57:47 - Singularity v1.1 - VoiceAttack v1.7
                          12:57:46 - Number One:Archer Helm:Astra Tactical:Vasco Engineering:Eli Operations:Leo and Science:Jazz
                          12:57:46 - You currently have 8 crew members aboard and the Ships Cat
                          12:57:46 - Plugin 'EDDI 2.4.5' initialized.
                          12:57:43 - Listening suspended
                          12:57:42 - Singularity initialising...
                          12:57:42 - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.11 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
                          12:57:42 PM - Plugin support enabled.

the following is VA with Echos from the hold on start up

13:14:41 - Plugin 'EDDI 2.4.5' initialized.
                          13:14:39 - Profile startup : '((Profile initalisation))'
                          13:14:39 - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.11 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
                          1:14:39 PM - Plugin support enabled.

the following is singularity loaded into VA

13:17:40 - Waiting for you to log into Elite...
                          13:17:40 - Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
                          13:17:40 - Singularity v1.1 - VoiceAttack v1.7
                          13:17:40 - Number One:Archer Helm:Astra Tactical:Vasco Engineering:Eli Operations:Leo and Science:Jazz
                          13:17:40 - You currently have 8 crew members aboard and the Ships Cat
                          13:17:37 - Listening suspended
                          13:17:36 - Singularity initialising...
                          13:14:39 - Profile startup : '((Profile initalisation))'
                          13:14:39 - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.11 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
                          1:14:39 PM - Plugin support enabled.

Comment

Working...
                          X