Voice attack profile not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice attack profile not working

I've installed both VA and the profile "Kate" and I can't get it to work. I followed the directions but something is not right. When I go into VA the profile is there and the commands I give are being recognized but there is no voice response from Kate.What should I do?

Double check in your Voice Attack audio settings tab, that the Audio Output Type is set to Integrated Components.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

I checked and it is set to Integrated Components.

Comment

I've uninstalled and reinstalled both VA and the voice pack 3 times now and it still doesn't work. I'm continuing to get this error "10:07:41 AM - Error initializing sound - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-Kate\targeting\pin target.wav' : Audio stream did not load in a timely manner" over and over again. Why?
        I still get no response in game. Is there a start up command that needs to be given in game to activate the voice pack?
        Clearly something is wrong but for the life of me I cannot figure it out.
        I would appreciate any help you may offer.
        Thanks

Comment

Hi I have the same problem, I switched to Integrated Components and now I get error
          6:27:01 PM - Error initializing sound - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-KATE\Role\Wanna play slot my sidewinder.wav' : Audio stream did not load in a timely manner.
          6:27:04 PM - Audio stream did not play in a timely manner.

-Kelko-

Comment

Can ou take a screenshot of your Voice Attack window when it first loads up please. It will give me some information

Comment

Comment

That is a very old profile which we no longer support. If you can redownlaod the voicepack via the dwonload link in your email it will take you to the most up to date version of the voicepack

Comment

this is my screen when starting VA

Comment

Is my version the most recent?

Comment

I now know where I went wrong. Ive didnt install the HCS tools.exe. Kate is now talking to me, have to set it up proper tho. Thank for your help Gangrel! <3
                      BTW, love your name and Avatar, brings back memories.

Comment

Reece, no it isn't. Please import the profile for SC called Event Horizon. It is located in the HCS Tools profiles folder in your VA sounds folder
                        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I did import that when I did the installation. It just continuously says it’s intialising. Then above that it say ready but both initialising and ready have a orange dot beside them

Comment

That is correct, that is how it goes for that profile

Comment

I'm still getting the same error messages and I can still not get it to work in game

1:53:39 PM - Recognized : 'duck' (Confidence 90)
                              1:53:06 PM - Audio stream did not play in a timely manner.
                              1:53:03 PM - Error initializing sound - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-Kate\targeting\pin target.wav' : Audio stream did not load in a timely manner.
                              1:53:03 PM - Audio stream did not play in a timely manner.
                              1:53:00 PM - Error initializing sound - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-Kate\Power Management\Reinforcing shields.wav' : Audio stream did not load in a timely manner.
                              1:53:00 PM - Audio stream did not play in a timely manner.
                              1:52:57 PM - Error initializing sound - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-Kate\Power Management\Fortifying requested shield.wav' : Audio stream did not load in a timely manner.
                              1:52:57 PM - Unrecognized : 'throttle full'
                              1:52:54 PM - Recognized : 'rear shields' (Confidence 83)
                              1:52:52 PM - Recognized : 'front shields' (Confidence 96)
                              1:52:49 PM - Recognized : 'pin target' (Confidence 94)
                              1:52:46 PM - Unrecognized : 'The rest'
                              1:52:43 PM - Audio stream did not play in a timely manner.
                              1:52:40 PM - Error initializing sound - 'C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-KATE\Role\Okay you have me at your disposal.wav' : Audio stream did not load in a timely manner.
                              1:52:37 PM - Recognized : 'hello kate' (Confidence 87)
                              1:52:28 PM - Profile changed to Star Citizen Kate - 2.6 - Full house Profile
                              1:52:24 PM - Unrecognized : 'the locate'
                              1:52:20 PM - Unrecognized : 'hello K'
                              1:48:52 PM - Ready.
                              1:48:49 PM - Event Horizon initialising...
                              1:48:49 PM - Star Citizen VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
                              1:48:49 PM - Event Horizon v1.12 beta - VoiceAttack v1.7.3
                              1:48:49 PM - Profile changed to Event Horizon (Beta)
                              1:48:41 PM - Plugin 'HCS Plugin v3.0 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
                              1:48:41 PM - Plugin support enabled.

Comment

Working...
                              X