Kate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate

I got the Kate voicepack for SC. Was pretty straight forward and simple to set up. Have most commands working such as take off, lights on, all lock on and target commands and so on. But when I say "are you there" it says its a verity command thought i have seen it used in vids (i think with kate. Also the crewman kate gets recognized but nothing happens. Hello kate, greetings kate, im leaving the ship and im coming back on board are all unrecognized as are all the display commands and thank you. Its working great on stream and is a big hit with the commands that work, just wish I could show it off a bit more.

Hello Crewman Kate is what you are looking for.

There is a list of the valid commands in the VoiceATtack\Sounds\HCSTools\ <game> folder for you
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Yea i have tried that. it recognizes the command, but there is no reply. Not the biggest of deals, most of the important commands seem to work and it makes the game that much more fun to play.

Comment

Originally posted by visching View Post
        Yea i have tried that. it recognizes the command, but there is no reply. Not the biggest of deals, most of the important commands seem to work and it makes the game that much more fun to play.
        Make sure that you have the audio output type in the Voice Attack audio settings tab set to Integrated Components
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
        X