Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chit Chat with I voicepack I don't have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gremlich
    started a topic Chit Chat with I voicepack I don't have?

Chit Chat with I voicepack I don't have?

I am trying to get chit chat started but it is telling me "This is chit chat only for obsidian" and "obsidian has not been commissioned for duty" umm, I don't have the Obsidian voicepack.

Where do I actually set one as default? I have chit chat for Eden imported.

and why is this presenting? "VoiceAttack privileges not elevated. If you are having trouble with key presses, try running as an administrator."

• TheThingIs
    replied
    The profiles, Event Horizon and Singularity, have all packs built into them. Singularity v2 has the ability to completely switch off chit-chat for packs you don't own which is why I was asking as I didn't notice this was for SC. Basically the cmd phrase you are saying is a chit-chit cmd specifically for a pack which is why it's refusing to run that cmd as you don't own it. If you look in the chit-chat section of the profile you can see which ones are for your pack.

Leave a comment:

• Gremlich
    replied
    grazi for that at least. The target product keeps evolving and it's great you guys are keeping up.

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    ((side note: we have updated the profiles for SC to v1.15 http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...t-version-info )

Leave a comment:

• Gremlich
    replied
    I have 8 voicepacks and can outfit a crew.

V2? of what? Event Horizon? I only notice v1.12 beta with voiceattack v1.7.3

Also, how do I use EH to use one voicepack for a single/two-seater craft? Just use EH and assign just one? Wouldn't that override the existing multicrew load I use. I'd like to be able to just switch to a single voice when I use a smaller ship.

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    have you updated the profile to v2?

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    Originally posted by Gremlich View Post
    I am trying to get chit chat started but it is telling me "This is chit chat only for obsidian" and "obsidian has not been commissioned for duty" umm, I don't have the Obsidian voicepack.

Where do I actually set one as default? I have chit chat for Eden imported.
    How many packs do you have? What version of the voicepack/profile/plugin are you running?

Side note: There should be no need to import a profile for it, instead you just need to assign the voicepack a role on your ship (Crew Command Roster spoken command. more info Pg 26 of manual)

and why is this presenting? "VoiceAttack privileges not elevated. If you are having trouble with key presses, try running as an administrator."
    This is a standard warning message from Voice Attack itself. There are occasions where some apps decide to run as an admin user by default, and so as a result, Voice Attack might have issues interacting with them (Apps of lower security rights cannot directly interact with apps of higher security value).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X