No English Eden VAP File

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No English Eden VAP File

I can't find a VAP file for an English speaking Eden for Star Citizen. How can I get this file?

I just bought the Eden pack yesterday and tried to install it on my D drive. After following the instructions, I found an Eden profile in Voice Attack and I got some commands for it to work, but I noticed it was read-only. Seeing a file named "main profiles are now located in HCS TOOLS", I thought that maybe I needed to download and install HCT Tools, so I did that. I now no longer have the Eden profile in Voice Attack. If I search through my entire Voice Attack folder for all my VAP files, I do not see any English speaking ones for Star Citizen, but there are 2 German ones.

I tried importing a German VAP file just to experiment and it loads fine, but whenever I try to use a command for it, it gives me warnings in the attached image. I'm not sure why.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it on my C drive but I have the same issue.

There is an English VAP file for No Man's Sky, but I checked my email receipt and verified I specifically bought the Star Citizen one.

Thank you in advance for your help

The profile is now auto loaded into VA for you, it's called Event Horizon
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, it was helpful

Comment

Working...
      X