Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New profile Astra not visible andquestion on Celeste profile

HI,

I bought yesterday the Celeste profile. Installed it and everything works almost fine.

Today I bought the Astra profile (which is compatible with SC as well). I did the installation as usual, then clicked on "yes" to import the profile.
    In VoiceAttack I can see only the Celeste profile. I renamed it as "HCS - Event Horizon (SC) beta - Celeste" and I tried to install the ASTRA profile again. Same issue.

Tried to have a look on google and youtube but there are only few old vides and info. Nothing useful

Any hint?

Celeste (or general) question:
    in the Stra Citizen Quick commands list I can find this command:

"Request docking – Will request docking if in range of the station"
    But if I try to say "Request docking" , Celeste say it is an unrecognized command... I think this doesn't works anymore due of recent SC updates.
    Is thera a way to have this command working?

Thank you! Antonio.

Event Horizon is the star citizen profile you use for ALL voicepacks, we do not have seperate ones for each. You change packs using the crew command roster routine as outlined in the manual
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi, thank you for the answer. Sorry.

Do you know if is possible to change the command "crewman" to another one or change the profile in other way (via keyboard)? I'm not a native english and VoiceAttack have some problem to recognize my voice (even if my OS win10 is in english and I performed succefully the speech recognition training...)

Comment

voice triggers can be changed using the voice trigger editor in the customiser
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thx for help. Appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X