event horizon missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event horizon missing

the recent update has asked me to remove my event horizon profile, with no new one to replace it, why?

the new profile would be called "HCS - Event Horizon (Star Citizen) beta" in the profile drop down list, and should already be imported.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Hi,

i did the last update of the HCS tool today, and as the first post, i deleted old profiles, but i didn't have any new one -singularity, event horizon, etc...) in voice attack. HCStool has been updated to the v3.3.8

Comment

So what profiles do you have listed in your dropdown box? Do you have voice attack set to load any specific profile on start up? If you do have this option (Voice Attack settings -> first tab) set it to "none".

Voice Attack will automatically load the last active profile on start up anyway (so if you don't swap profiles, it won't load a different profile on start up)

Comment

There are only 2 profiles i did. I have none HCS profile.

The option Load Profile on startup is on None.

Here are some screen of my voiceattack.

Comment

to get the profile back, run one of your pack installers. When you start VA it will say that profiles have been found...make sure you say yes to it importing them
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Ok, i did it and now i have a message asking me to update Kate voice, but i didn't receive any mail saying that there is an update :

Comment

We haven't sent out emails for voicepack updates for over a year, as the plugin/profile should be notifying you about it instead.

Comment

The last emails for update voice pack were on 12th July 2019.

Anyway, so every time i have that message i would have to go to my order page to download the new version ?
                  Is only HCStool has an automatic update ?

Am i right ?

Comment

the auto update does everything

Comment

Yeah I keep getting the message that I have version 1.27 and that 1.28 is available. Every time I say yes to import it downloads, looks like it runs but does not really apply it. I stopped agreeing after the 5th failed import.

The profile drop says "HCS - Event Horizon (SC) beta"
                      Last edited by Mr_Grimm13; 02-10-2020, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Just for sanity sake in this case: I would redownload your voicepack from your existing email link, and then run that installer

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                          the auto update does everything
                          Ok, thank you, so it's a bug if it didn't work.

I hope that the next version will work. It would be good if we can have software that can forced the update when the auto-updater failed.

I hope that one day we will have a real customer area on the website with all our orders and licenses key, which doesn't need to keep our mail.

Comment

it does work, it's just that we've had a few issues this weekend and released 3 versions to correct the problems. A few things have been highlighted so improvements will be made

Comment

Cool, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X