WTF Cant edit! And more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Cant edit! And more!

Its been several years since I used this product. After revisiting SC I booted up HCS and voice packs. Was lost with out a working command sheet, and worse I was unable to edit the Imperfect functions and commands set up for SC. I purchased this product, It belongs to me!. Its not a service. I have the right to EDIT crap where you failed to do so and tweak this to my game and settings. IMHO this product has gone to SHIT! I seen the requests for a cheat sheet, and people are told to read the commands itself in program? How faking lazy are you people at HCS to not support your product.It looks to me like another type of HCS needs to be set up. One with competent owners and support staff.
    Extremely Disappointed!

The reason as to why the profiles are locked, is so that when it comes to profile updating, no changes/tweaks that you might have made would be lost.

We have voice command lists located in the manual, (open the customiser, click the "Event Horizon Manual" button), there are cheat sheets located in the "VoiceAttack\Sounds\HCSTools\Voice Command Lists\ <specific game>" folder, and you can also use the voice trigger editor in the customiser to view a more complete list.

We are working on getting the Voice Trigger Editor to generate a more complete version of the cheat sheets for you (so that it includes any additional voice trigger changes/additions to the command structures automatically)

If you want to add additional commands, then we recommend adding those commands to a separate profile and then use the "include commands from another profile" option in the Event Horizon profile options. This means that any additional commands that you would have made won't get lost on profile updates.
    (( Custom Commands and how to add them: for more information))

If controls need to be changed (keybindings) then you can edit the ((Import Binds)) command itself in the Event Horizon profile, and the changes will be updated automatically for you. At the moment, we use the stock Star Citizen keyboard presses though.

Should be noted: I am on the HCS Discord most of the time (Sleep hours being as they are, i normally try to aim for 16 hours a day on it) willing to help anyone, as well as answering on these forums.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

I stand partialy corrected. Thank you

Comment

what is the customizer?

Comment

Originally posted by Krullz View Post
          what is the customizer?
          The customiser is what we introduced to Event Horizon about 7 months or so ago, taking on part of what we have done with Singularity (Elite Dangerous) and its plugin.

It is where you can tweak various settings (depending on the game) so that they don't get lost when the profile gets updated (settings can be saved to file). It is part of the plugin that comes with the profile

To access the customiser, you can say "Protocol override customise my settings" or press LeftAlt+LeftShift+LeftCtrl+Enter

((I personally use the keyboard combination)).
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Oh WOW, i need to delete my disgruntled, uniformed whinning post..

Comment

Working...
            X