Where is the Kate Full Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Kate Full Profile

Hi, I just bought few HSC VoicePacks, today I bought two (2) more. I have been searching through the YouTube, and Online internet trying to find someone who might know what is going on with Kate Basic and Full Profile that is not included with the HCS VoicePack software, and and the others that I have purchased too. In the I've searched in my C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack-Kate folder. The only thing that I've come across was the profile sounds thats it. There are no profile folder in it withe basic and the full profile for Kate. Why is that? Can anyone help in the right direction how to fix this problem and or where i can get both copies Kate Profile for Star Citizen? I have three more HCS VoicePack with the same problems too.
    I have also installed the HCS Tools too for the Plugin...

Thank you all for your help, n God Bless..

There are no basic/full house profiles anymore, as we just use the game specific profiles now.

HCS - Singularity (Elite)
    HCS - Event Horizon (Star Citizen beta)
    HCS - Unity (No Mans Sky)

Those are the 3 profiles that get imported into voice attack (no manual import required) on voicepack install.

The game specific profiles come with the same commands as what would have been in the old basic/full house profiles along with additional features
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Aloha Gangrel, thank you for responding back to my inquiring of my problems that I've had. I know now and understand it cool. When I import these HCS - Singularity (Elite),
      HCS - Event Horizon (Star Citizen beta), HCS - Unity (No Mans Sky, it tells me not to use it because the profiles is old do not use it, and it will not work.

There's two other last problems that I am having now. 1st, when I go into my Elite Dangerous, and Star Citizen games I go in to the options in games and changed my keyboard setting to the HCS keyboardmouse only setting and saved it and save the game also and exited too. I have restarted my Voice Attack and it gave a several error messages. These are the error message as follows;
      1. WARNING there was a problem starting the modulesinfo scanning, please contact info@theqnn.com
      2. Error unable To retieve saved games path, setting path to VA's instead.
      3.VA's path=C:\Users\rac\Saved Games

I have gone into that path to see if that Saved Games files and folder if it is was there but it is not there, I have my VA activated and using it while I was in game with Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen games and I have save the games but it's not there where the VA's is looking for that path. Can you please tell me of what you think that I'm doing wrong? I'm looking in the wrong place? Did the VA's installation didn't fully installed all the files and place it where it should gone? Please Gangrel, I need your advice and help this problem. I have also enclosed with this email 3 screenshots of the error messages that I am getting so you can see of what I am saying to you in this email.

Thank you Gangrel, and God Bless!.....
      Last edited by ophi01@msn.com; 03-24-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot read the screenshots that you have posted there (maybe try hosting them on imgur/other website and then just linking here).

If you had downloaded the most recent version of the voicepack installer (use existing link) then it would automatically import the newest profiles for you.

Sounds like you might have to run voice attack as admin (right click the exe file -> run as admin. If already running as admin, then run without admin permissions. This normally happens when you have a completely separate admin account on your PC (instead of an account WITH admin permissions). Just because the account has admin permissions, doesn't mean that *everything* runs with admin rights/permissions.
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Okay I'll try run it without the admin right

Comment

Working...
          X