Bookmarks from Galaxy map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks from Galaxy map

I created commands to select bookmarks from the galaxy map. I name them 0 ..., 1..., 2... etc. so they are on top of the bookmark list. These are usually only temporary f.e. if I'm on a trade route and travel between two or three systems. So it opens galaxy map and selects the bookmark.
    The second one launches the ship and selects the bookmark while the ship is transfered to the platform. It doesn't divide the power to shields and engines (or any other configuration you chose) as this happens while the galaxy map is open.
    Perhaps you could use at least the first command in your profile or anyone who want to use them.
    Attached Files

thanks but bookmarks are already in the Singularity profile
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Yes, I know. It's just a different possibility for a different use case. You can bookmark stations directly in galaxy map and if in a trade illusion it's really helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Hatsushira View Post
        I created commands to select bookmarks from the galaxy map. I name them 0 ..., 1..., 2... etc. so they are on top of the bookmark list. These are usually only temporary f.e. if I'm on a trade route and travel between two or three systems. So it opens galaxy map and selects the bookmark.
        The second one launches the ship and selects the bookmark while the ship is transfered to the platform. It doesn't divide the power to shields and engines (or any other configuration you chose) as this happens while the galaxy map is open.
        Perhaps you could use at least the first command in your profile or anyone who want to use them.
        Hatsushira I'm assuming you're referring to the in-game Bookmarks and not those that we set via HCS' customizer? If so can you provide a more detailed example of how you use these bookmarks for stations? Is the correct format: "1 StationName1" , "2 StationName2", "3 StationName3", etc? Does your command handle it when we get into the double-digits for bookmark names?

Comment

These are the bookmarks you can set in galaxy/system map. You say just Bookmark 0, Bookmark 1 and so on and it will choose the bookmark in order from top of the bookmark list in galaxy map. The command uses bookmarks from 0-9. It uses key presses and it would take too long to use more than 10 entries.

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X