Command roster Best pack's???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command roster Best pack's???

Hello, I have a problem where Verity keeps thinking i am in an srv. "Command Ignored: not available whilst in srv" . Can you help me with that please ?
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]hello, I have a small problem I have Astre orion vega eden, what would be a better arrangement of the role of my crew, I think to buy 2 more but I also do not know who would be fit to complete.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]so the question is how to set up my crew and who to buy everything to keep the pile of xd[/COLOR]

Number One
    Helm
    Operations
    Science
    Engineering

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]has some idea with my crew[/COLOR]

Comment

Search these forums; the SRV issue is a known bug that was caused by Beyond Chapter 4 and fixed by HCS in the latest version of everything. You'll need to download the updated voice packs & HCS Tools / plugin, uninstall the prior versions (via Windows' "Add / Remove Programs" function), reinstall from the new updates, then import the new Singularity profile.

If you don't have your original email / receipts / download links, email "info@theqnn.com" with details and they should be able to help get you sorted. Note that the new Singularity profile is locked down so if you have any custom commands that you've manually added to that profile, you'll want to save them to a new custom profile. See other posts on this forum about how to properly create your own profile with your own custom commands and then link them to Singularity. (The forum search box is on the top right.)

Comment

Working...
      X