unable to change profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to change profile

Me again, I belive I have done something goofy again. I am unable to switch profiles, do you want me to list the ones I have?

is there a log file some place I could show you guys? thanks in advance

sorry for muilti posting, but also is there a way to change the volume of the responses? VA in the audio mixer seems not to work

Comment

I don't understand...please elaborate. What pack, what profile, what version of the profile, what command are you trying to say which isn't working...

Volume of the voicepacks is intentionally different to suite the character. We are aware that something is not quite right though so it's on our to do list to look at them all again. There isn't a way for you to increase the volume with VA but what often works is if you decrease the volume and then increase Elites volume and the main volume you can get a good balance that way.
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I belive I have the lastest packs, 2.0 Jazz - guardians, Elite: Astra Full House, Elite: Eli, midnight and vasco.

the command is recognized but it comes up with a yellow dot "UNABLE TO CHANGE PROFILE. PROFILE NOT AVAILABLE"

astra to the deck, jazz to the bridge ect all work, Ive gone into the profile option to include commands from other profiles I am useing the profile switch included in the jazz pack, sorry for not being clear in my first post

Comment

I seem to have figured it out, I edited the commands in the profile switcher, it said the profiles were no longer available, must of had something to do with swapping over harddrives, voice attack wanted my cdkey again, sorry for bothering you

Comment

no problem...as you own astra, you should take a look at the multi-crew profile
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Yeah setting it up now, astra likes to control things, cant seem to get the others working must continue to fiddle with it

Comment

the multi-crew profile is a work of the gods, awesome work

Comment

Working...
                X