New User trying to get Eden working with No Man's Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User trying to get Eden working with No Man's Sky

I apologize if these are user error or very simple. New to the program.

When I do the Menu commands "Discovery, journal, etc" they don't go to the correct menu they bounce around between options and graphics. Also when I do "Initiate Launch" Eden talks over her self with what sounds like 2 sound files at the same time. But that doesn't always happen though, some times its just one sound file. I haven't gone through all commands yet but these were the main issues I've run across. I have managed to edit some and add my own phrases and copy some AI Chit Chat from the other game profiles. If someone could point me in the direction of fixing those issues I would be forever grateful. Thanks!

Will look into it
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Any luck finding out whats wrong? Its when ever it plays two sound clips they play at once.

Comment

I dont want to sound impatient but its been a month now, any update? Eden was advertised as working with this game.

Comment

In terms of the menus, you will need to double check that the command presses line up with what is in the keybinds category of the profile.

I have exported that category and attached it to this post. I believe that they are stock default though (I don't have NMS installed atm),
          Attached Files
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

thank you for the reply. I will check out your file and what you mentioned. All of my settings are default as well. I am currently downloading the newest NMS update right now.

Comment

Working...
            X