Elite Dangerouse Pannel Navagation issue in SRV and Astra only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Dangerouse Pannel Navagation issue in SRV and Astra only

I'm having a strange issue with panels not working in the SRV with the Astra voice pack. None of the panel functions work at all. For example if I say contacts in the SRV Astra responds with by saying contacts but nothing happens. The panels work fine when I am in the ship, just not the SRV. I know the key bindings are correct because I also have the Eden voice pack and if I switch to Eden everything works fine in the SRV.

Any ideas of what might be wrong?

you must assign keybinds for them in the buggy section of Elite's bindings
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
      you must assign keybinds for them in the buggy section of Elite's bindings
      Correct, the keybinds are assigned in the buggy section. It works fine for the Eden profile but not with the Astra profile.

Comment

Any other ideas? I am still having problems with Astra in the SRV. I remove and reinstalled the Astra profile but I'm still having issues. The key bindings are correct because if I switch to the Eden profile the SRV commands work perfectly.

Comment

Honestly? I have no idea then....

There is no reason as to why Eden would work and ASTRA wouldn't, seeing as (at the core of it), they are the same profile (just different sound files)
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

What versions are Astra and Eden (you get that at VA startup with last profile selected)?

Comment

Originally posted by mIRCon View Post
              What versions are Astra and Eden (you get that at VA startup with last profile selected)?
              Astra is 2.3 and Eden is 2.4 Is there a 2.4 version of Astra?

Comment

ASTRA is up to 2.4
                1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Dibiase View Post

Astra is 2.3 and Eden is 2.4 Is there a 2.4 version of Astra?
                  Yes. There is Astra v2.4 as well. Please use your download link to download it again and then try again after you import v2.4 profile into VA (be sure to delete v2.3 Astra form VA before).

Comment

v2.4 had a lot of panel tracking changes, essentially we rewrote the whole thing and tested it to death....update and you should be good
                    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I re-download the Astra pack and did a reinstall. Astra is now at 2.4 and everything works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X