No announcement yet.

Elite keybind checker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.. will give it a try upcoming weekend..

Comment

I keep getting "The wrong controls are selected in Elite." I've tried resetting my control scheme in Elite and binding some new keys to make a new custom profile, but it doesn't seem to change anything. Am I missing something really obvious?

Edit: Using a Saitek X55 Rhino for flying, but set up all the default keyboard binds as secondary.
      Last edited by Kosetzu; 05-08-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

We no longer use this as all the checking is now done inside Singularity along with the HCS Voicepack plugin.
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Ohh, my bad... I do however not get any file with missing binds when I run Singularity, it says it writes the files to desktop, but I have an altered path to my desktop so the file is never created. Is there any way to generate it somewhere else, or do I have to relocate my desktop to the default location for it to work?

Comment

you can change the path to where it is saved, the option is in the customiser
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi Guys, is there a way to get the missing keyBind Report out of the pop out window as the report lists in 1 line and is long lots of Camera views missing but how do I get the report out of the window, I am unable to copy the text.

Comment

not at this time...we have fixed the issue here so it'll be sorted in an upcoming patch soon
                The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                  not at this time...we have fixed the issue here so it'll be sorted in an upcoming patch soon
                  Perfect thanks, love the multi crews!

Comment

Working...
                  X