This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 3.0 beta issues

Elite Beta 3.0 issues with the packs: We are aware of the error that is appearing in the VA window. The plugin is picking up the new files they've dropped in the journal folder and they're in a different format. We will of course be fixing this but it's likely not going to be released until beta is finished as it's likely more changes will come. We apologise for the issue but it is a beta and none of us were aware of the changes they made until it was released.

If you have any problems using the packs in non-beta then start Elite non beta to the main menu and then start VA. The plugin should pickup the correct files at that point and you can continue as normal.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Thanks for the info.. I appreciate your efforts.

Comment

I tried this and I still keep getting "command ignored" for everything, even when plugin is off. I don't even have the beta installed but this started after its release. Any idea what i can do, I have Eden. Thanks.

Comment

We are not aware of any issues outside of beta. Don't turn the plugins off as the profile will not run without it. When you see command ignored it is because the profile thinks you are in a game state which does not allow that command to work. So you cant say departure handover if your are not docked etc. Start the profile, enter the game and issue a command which is relevant to your situation and it'll work. Please also note that the profiles do not work in the training missions due to no journal logs, which we rely on, are generated.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I've at least managed to get the "live" version of ED running with VA again (without the endless warnings).

Also, for some reason VA lost its mind and I had to re-register it, when I restarted it.

Comment

Does this include the message "12:31:49 PM - HCS Elite Dangerous Journal Reader ERROR: Unexpected end when deserializing object. Path 'Modules', line 1, position 72."?

I'm also experiencing issues when issuing the "Request Docking" command, the Galaxy map opens instead. I'm using the latest Kate, and have been trying the beta.

Thanks

Comment

yes, any errors you see when using the beta are all related

Galaxy map opening is either panel tracking out of synch or incorrect binds. If the panels are out then reset all tabs to the far left, close all panels and say run diagnostics. If it's a keybind issue then use the singularity profile to tell you as it has a checker built in. Just ignore secondary fire as singularity needs a key whereas other profile were hard set to mouse2

Comment

As far as I can tell, it has completely broken mine. A few commands work here and there, but I issued the "thrusters 100 percent" command while out in space and it ignored it. It is doing this with multiple commands. I have tried deleting journal files to see if that would resolve the issue. I am starting VA in administrator mode and I am running from steam and starting Elite Dangerous: Horizons 64 bit from the launcher after steam opens it. This is basically my first major update I have been through while using VA so I am kind of lost as to what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...0-announcement

Comment

12:02:03 PM - Plugin 'bindED Plugin v1.0' initialized.
                    12:02:03 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.0 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
                    12:02:03 PM - Multiple instances of the 'HCS Voice Packs - Elite Dangerous Journal Reader v1.0 - for VA v1.5.14+' plugin found. Only one instance will be used.
                    12:02:03 PM - Multiple instances of the 'bindED Plugin v1.0' plugin found. Only one instance will be used.
                    12:02:03 PM - Plugin support enabled.

Been trying to locate these multiple instances to delete them in favor of the updated versions, but alas no luck. Please help

Comment

Also, even when I issue a voice command the program by all appearances recognizes the command and will execute it but with no audible response from Orion.

Comment

Disregard message. I resolved it myself

Comment

Working...
                        X