Dave the Dog banter missing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave the Dog banter missing?

Recently noticed that while Leo occasionally mentions Dave wanting a biscuit, none of the old Dave chit-chat commands seem to be recognized post-Singularity? I exported the profile and went through the commands and I don't see them. Otherwise Leo seems to be functioning normally.

any features which were specific to the pack need to be added using the themed or speak with profile into Singularity...we have missed telling people this so a review of the manual is in progress and taking into account all the issues we have experienced this week.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks. I saw another post relating to this where it said to not use the profiles from the archived folder, which seems to be the only folder containing any other profiles. Any more information on that?

Comment

we have added the missing chit-chat and they are available as separate profiles in the pack that you can import into Singularity...you will need to download your pack again to get them

Comment

I've just downloaded Leo again and installed have the chit-chat.vap but it won't let me import it to singularity, it says the author of this profile has indicated that the commands cannot be imported directly etc etc etc.

edit: found if I change a setting in notpad++ it will allow me to import the commands, there arn't as many as I thought but is it ok to do it this way before I cock something up, thanks
          Last edited by Auntystatic; 03-11-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

yeah thats fine

Comment

thank you

Comment

Having the same issue. What setting did you change?

Comment

load the profile as a profile on its own and then link it into Singularity, this is the best method. To do this edit singularity and click the little check box at the top next to the profile name. Then choose the include commands from option and include the chit-chat profile. All the cmds in it are then added in but kept seperately which is great as when you update Singularity all you need to do is add that include back in.

Comment

Working...
                  X