personal pack how to change Astra's name to match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal pack how to change Astra's name to match

Hi, checked everywhere on the forum but just can't find out very much on this subject, there is a bit that says "personal responses packs will be added during the beta", and another bit says "You add the personal pack into the main Astra" and one or two other references but no clear instructions on how to make them work in singularity, how do I get Astra to respond to the name given in my personal pack, any help on this would be appreciated as it has me perplexed.

adding the profile you were given into Singularity is fine...we are working to integrate even better with the personal packs
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I have imported my pack commands into singularity successfully now, but is there any way to change Astra's name to the one in my pack or is that work in progress, as now I get Astra using 2 different names and its a bit confusing having to remember which commands are for Astra and which are my personal pack name, as I use singularity more I'm beginning to appreciate the complexity and the work that has gone into it, thanks again.

Comment

We understand, but not at the moment. If I tried to explain how to do it you would just look at me with a wry smile and say "nahhhh"

We have plans for a new version of the personal packs as well as catering even better for the existing ones....soon(tm)
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks, I did try replacing Astra in notepad++ but that didn't work, so I will just be patient and wait a while then for the new stuff, thanks again.

Comment

Any updated solution to this issue... anyone.

Flimley

Comment

Still work in progress unfortunately as we speak
              1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
              2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
              3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
              4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
              WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Well that`s a relief, I was beginning to think I was the only one with this issue. Just throwing my voice in on this as well.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I will for now drop the personal responses into the appropriate sound buckets as before.

Flimley

Comment

It takes a bit more effort but the good news is I`ve been able to delete where she refers to herself by her `factory name` and got her responding to her custom name only so far.

Comment

• VergilPrime
                      VergilPrime commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Could you say how you did that?

Any update on this problem ??

Comment

Originally posted by Seafireliv View Post
                      It takes a bit more effort but the good news is I`ve been able to delete where she refers to herself by her `factory name` and got her responding to her custom name only so far.
                      Sorry, i`ve been away and had no idea anyone had asked me anything. I`ll have to get back into Astra and remind myself how I did it! I`ll get back to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X