X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auntystatic
    started a topic personal pack how to change Astra's name to match

personal pack how to change Astra's name to match

Hi, checked everywhere on the forum but just can't find out very much on this subject, there is a bit that says "personal responses packs will be added during the beta", and another bit says "You add the personal pack into the main Astra" and one or two other references but no clear instructions on how to make them work in singularity, how do I get Astra to respond to the name given in my personal pack, any help on this would be appreciated as it has me perplexed.

• Roachmojo
    replied
    Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
    the latest version of Singularity allows you to change her name in the Voice Trigger editor in the customiser
    Ok, sweet! Thank you, sir!

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    the latest version of Singularity allows you to change her name in the Voice Trigger editor in the customiser

Leave a comment:

• Roachmojo
    replied
    Originally posted by Seafireliv View Post

Sorry, i`ve been away and had no idea anyone had asked me anything. I`ll have to get back into Astra and remind myself how I did it! I`ll get back to you.
    Hey, did you ever figure out what you did to make this work? I've spent hours trying to figure this out and it's driving me nuts!

Leave a comment:

• Seafireliv
    replied
    Originally posted by Seafireliv View Post
    It takes a bit more effort but the good news is I`ve been able to delete where she refers to herself by her `factory name` and got her responding to her custom name only so far.
    Sorry, i`ve been away and had no idea anyone had asked me anything. I`ll have to get back into Astra and remind myself how I did it! I`ll get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Fonebone27
    replied
    Any update on this problem ??

Leave a comment:

• VergilPrime
    commented on 's reply
    Could you say how you did that?

• Seafireliv
    replied
    It takes a bit more effort but the good news is I`ve been able to delete where she refers to herself by her `factory name` and got her responding to her custom name only so far.

Leave a comment:

• Flimley
    replied
    Thanks for the response. I will for now drop the personal responses into the appropriate sound buckets as before.

Flimley

Leave a comment:

• Seafireliv
    replied
    Well that`s a relief, I was beginning to think I was the only one with this issue. Just throwing my voice in on this as well.

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    Still work in progress unfortunately as we speak

Leave a comment:

• Flimley
    replied
    Any updated solution to this issue... anyone.

Flimley

Leave a comment:

• Auntystatic
    replied
    Thanks, I did try replacing Astra in notepad++ but that didn't work, so I will just be patient and wait a while then for the new stuff, thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    We understand, but not at the moment. If I tried to explain how to do it you would just look at me with a wry smile and say "nahhhh"

We have plans for a new version of the personal packs as well as catering even better for the existing ones....soon(tm)

Leave a comment:

• Auntystatic
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, I have imported my pack commands into singularity successfully now, but is there any way to change Astra's name to the one in my pack or is that work in progress, as now I get Astra using 2 different names and its a bit confusing having to remember which commands are for Astra and which are my personal pack name, as I use singularity more I'm beginning to appreciate the complexity and the work that has gone into it, thanks again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X