Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitch when scanning a nav beacon and receiving mission update - multiple voices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch when scanning a nav beacon and receiving mission update - multiple voices

Scanned a nav beacon for an assassination mission and it was either Astra or Celeste that had a fit - not sure what caused it - attached the Youtube video here. I am using singularity

fixed in the latest patch: http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...t-version-info

but you will need to download your full pack and install updated plugins to fix this particular issue as it needed both the profile and the plugin changing
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks! - are we supposed to receive email updates or something when there is a patch like this? I never saw anything

Comment

we have a new update notification which pops up for you on VA...we just haven't turned it on yet. It pops up for everyone so I have to wait for the ok to do that bit.

Comment

I have the same issue multiple voices when scanning nav beacon. will this new update mean i need to create my personal commands in the new update again. I do not want to write 260 commands every time you need to fix a bug. and no i don't want to include commands from other profiles, performance too slow for that

Comment

download your pack to get and install the latest plugin and then you can just apply the profile patch rather than import the whole profile again. You just have to watch if the updated cmds in the patch affect your custom ones in any way.

Comment

Thank you worked like a charm downloaded whole pack installed plugin only then downloaded patch and imported and overwrote commands

Comment

This is actually still happening even after the update. When I scan a nav beacon Astra and Celeste start naming all of the star and planet types in the system. This does not happen when using ADS only nav beacon

Comment

did you apply both the updated plugin and the patch to the profile? The plugins when you start VA should show v2.02 and the profile should show v1.02

Comment

Working...
                  X