Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTRA reading Vulcan responses

Hello.

I'm hoping you can help me resolve this annoying issue. ASTRA is currently responding to all the Vulcan Responses in the Vulcan Response Pack instead of Dark. Why, and how do I resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

** Update**
    I have found the solution.
    Last edited by Lonestar166; 03-24-2018, 09:07 AM.

Lonestar166, I have the same issue, I'd be much obliged if you shared your solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Designated_david View Post
      Lonestar166, I have the same issue, I'd be much obliged if you shared your solution.
      After updating all my voice packs yesterday, I now have the original problem again. I will try and fix it again, if successful I will post my solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Designated_david View Post
        At the moment I have gone into the Singularity profile/edit/random chitchat Astra/ unchecked "are you happy?" applied, saved/ and now Dark responds to Vulcan questions...other than "are you happy?" which I can't get him to answer....yet.

Comment

Having same issue tried Lonestar 166 remedy to no avail, weird.

Comment

Looks like they straightened this out with a singularity update. DARK's profile was a little older than Astra's was. It's working OK for me now. Depends on who is active as to who will respond between the two.

Comment

Working...
            X