Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eden V1.01 - where is it (not on the link!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eden V1.01 - where is it (not on the link!)

Started with Elite a month ago (I'm over 60, played the original, equally badly!) and got VA/HCS all good, got Eden, liked it so got Celeste (as the COVAS too) but when I start VA it say to update Eden - see attached.

So I read TheThingIs (great name, like Gangrel's [?] sig too!) and went to my link, down loaded it. Uninstalled Eden, deleted the entire Eden (and Celeste directories - just in case). Reinstalled and lo, I still get the whinge.

Done this a couple of times, good job the links DON'T expire or I'd be labelled a pirate! (And not in an Elite way - not that good, still trolling around in a Sidewinder.)

The download zip is 264MB (277,523,540) and the last time I downloaded (file date) it was 2018-05-31 (developer, so I use UTC dates).

I >know< it's not a killer, as it does work but it is slightly annoying.

(One other small weird-ness, they have a tendency to talk over each over, maybe I haven't allocated them correctly.....sounds really crowded in my tiddly little ship.)
    Attached Files

I would double check and reinstall the plugin as well (just to be double sure)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
    X