Which voice pack, HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which voice pack, HELP

Hi, I'm new here been listening to all the voices for Elite Dangerous. I'm wondering if someone can help as I'm torn between a lot of them. But I will end up getting more no doubt.

1, Which is the best pack for the whole game including horizon. Commands for controlling the ships and fighting.
    2, Vasco pack does he control things or is he just an AI with info and a fierce voice.
    3, Do the packs have all the commands and Macros I think they are called all pre programmed.
    4, Can I use the packs on multiple ships, or do I require 3 copies of Vasco for 3 ships.
    5, does it matter where I buy the packs from as frontier, steam, elite have them too.

And finally, I've not played with them yet but even looking at the videos has actually given me something worthwhile to play a flight simulator. Without these I would never of looked at this game for more than 5 mins. People even if they are an interactive AI can make a big impact on games.

6, sorry forgot one, do you do multi packs as I'm looking at about 4 so far.

Thank you and happy gaming, N80FTY.

I'm off to install the voice attack, getting ready for a response.

1) All of them are usable; its more of a personal taste kind of thing. I personally like Vega (even though he is soft spoken), and Eden/Alix/Celeste are good in my books as well. Kate has a thing for Wotsit crisps though

2) All of the packs control/can do stuff for you in the ship.

3) Yep, they are already pre-programmed. The only thing you would need to do is make sure that you have keyboard presses assigned to the relavent commands in Elite Dangerous

4) Yes, we don't limit you to one pack per ship (we couln't even if we wanted to)

5) The ones that are on the Frontier store are the *built in* SHIP voices. They just tell you stuff with the ship, and don't react to what you say.

6) Sometimes we do. Always worth keeping an eye out on our twitter/facebook to find out.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• n80fty
      n80fty commented
      Editing a comment
      Gangrel, Thank you for the response. I will just buy them from The voice attack store. When you said "The only thing you would need to do is make sure that you have keyboard presses assigned to the relavent commands in Elite Dangerous" Is there a list of commands with the packs.

Errr,

1) Our packs are not on the voice attack store

2) Yes, there are links to help setting up (and the plugin that we supply also helps out). There is also the video guides done by Rookfett
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• n80fty
      n80fty commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I thought HCS voice packs were part of voice attack. And thank you again. will definitely look at those.
Working...
X