Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTRA + EDDI 3.0 Issue

Hi All,

Before I installed the EDDI plugin I didn't have issues with ASTRA. Since then, although EDDI provides verbal feedback as intended, ASTRA seem to ignore my voice commands 9/10. Any ideas why?

Cheers
    Tentaryn

personally I stopped using eddi a long time ago when it's original writer quit so I couldn't say why this would be happening. Does everything work fine again if you remove eddi? I'd suggest asking the eddi guys themselves and see if they can shed some light on it.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi Tentaryn, I started using EDDI again to get more responce from CECIL - as requested in manual (from 2016!)
      Most, or should I say ALL of the voice funcitions of EDDI are switched off! Why? GALNET is included in ED and HCS and EDDI-sounds get mixed up.
      So what use has EDDI? It supports the community with metadata (thumbs up!)
      I loved the information about my "visit this starsystem 3rd times"... when I do exploration....
      For what do you use EDDI?
      ... it's so dark around me!
      Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE, KSAI, JAZZ, CARINA and MIDNIGHT
      And sometimes I have a drink with CECIL...

Comment

.... just adding... and I do not use the EDDI-beta-option, cause this option now and then checks for updates and mixed up my Elite Singularity-profile and switches to CECIL...
        ... it's so dark around me!
        Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE, KSAI, JAZZ, CARINA and MIDNIGHT
        And sometimes I have a drink with CECIL...

Comment

FWIW, I've been using the latest release candidates of EDDI 3.x in tandem with the latest HCS profile & plugin for weeks and have had no issues at all (other than the already known & documented timing / overlap issue on certain events, which you can manage by updating the individual script(s) within EDDI (or the relevant command in Voice Attack) to include / modify a pause). Not that it helps sort out what might be amiss, but letting you know that the release candidates have been pretty stable thus far in my own experience.

Comment

Working...
          X