Voice Pack Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Pack Issue

I have just bought my sixth Voice Pack Ihave installed it and Voice Attack recognizes that I have 6 crewman aboard. However when i go into the customizer to setup where I want each of them i save it and exit out of Customizer I close Voice Attack then restart it It does not keep my locations that I just set. It still say I have six crewman but onlty five are shown assigned to stations Help please.Just FYI I have Archer (just Bought) Orion,Eli,Vega, Carina,Astra and Cat and Parrot

Can you take a screenshot of your voice attack window when it starts up please
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Here you go
      Attached Files

Comment

I keep trying to Asign Archer ,Carina, Orion, Eli, Vega, Astra

Comment

Can you post a larger image via an image hosting site (imgur for example), I cannot read the information that I need from your voice attack window

Comment

How do i do it from IMGUR

Comment

the customiser does not assign the roles, it sets favourites and per ship crews.

You assign them to roles using the crew command roster. See page 22 of the manual. To use the favourites you set then say "assign all stations to crew favourite number ??". To use the ship assigned crew...switch to that ship in the game.
              The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I tried to use voice attack. I boot voice attack and it says I need to update singularity profile for elite dangerous. so I uninstall and download the update. install plugin 1st.then voice pack. go in voice attack and I got 2259 commands. but I was using it with elite dangerous earlier this month before my flight stick fried. well even after to replace some stick controls. but now it seem like those commands are not even there. also I can not really import commands or profile. I was told to create instead of import both do not work. here is the create new profile step by step I was told to do but does not work. also customizer does not even come up when I say protocol override customize my settings. it say. its recognized and here is screenshot. I love how I follow video as it is playing starting and puaseing as it plays. but does not work. then as I write this. customizer decides to work. is this avoice pack or an ai. swear it messin with me on purpose. still not able to get singularity to work rite.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have followed hcsvoicepacks videos to install and setup but cant get it to work/setup rite. please help.

Comment

You click the +symbol to the left of the drop down box labelled "Target" on the main voice attack window, and there you choose "Import Profile"

So if you have managed to get the profile imported properly, what issues are you having now?

Comment

I do that and it keeps saying it needs updated and stop all commands. and stops listening.

Comment

Ok, so when did you last download the voice pack? You could always redownload it, and the profile/plugin that is included will be the most up to date version

Have you tried updating with the files included here? Download the file, unzip/uncompress it, run the plugin installer and then import the profile that is included in the folder.

Comment

I do that and it keeps saying it needs updated and stop all commands. and stops listening. I got a 360 controller I mite try since there is a bind for it

Comment

360 did not work. you sure it is for xbox 360 controllers and not for xbox one controllers. also I will completely wipe and reinstall from scratch again. starting to memorize my serial. hcs serial.

Comment

What I do when I update, and this is to just make sure of stuff is this:

1) I do not delete the existing profile
                              2) When I import the profile, I click yes to the "This profile can do stuff" warning box that pops up
                              3) You should get a "Profile with this name already exists, the new profile has been renamed to...." box
                              4) Wait for it to finish importing
                              5) Restart Voice Attack
                              6) Swap to the *newest* version of the voice profile (in my case, it would be the Singularity-1 profile)

It is also worth checking the First tab of the voice attack settings window. There is the option to auto load a *specific* profile whenever Voice Attack starts up. I would disable that feature, especially if you have just the one profile, before deleting your old profile

Why don't I delete the old profile first? Just in case anything goes wrong, I have a backup that I can use

Comment

Working...
                              X