Multiple voice packs install.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple voice packs install.

I understand that I just need to hit the install on the additional packs I purchased. Do I need to delete my old profile in VA? Do I install all the packs first, one at a time, and then import a profile? Which one would I do? Do I just import commands from the others?

Thanks for your help.

The way in which I do mine is "install the plugin, install all the packs, then import the singularity profile"

Singularity will cover all the voice packs for you (bar Venus and Cecil, which are being updated to singularity compatibility, although ETA is unknown)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Do I need to remove the profile thats currently loaded in? I only have Eden before today.

Comment

You don't *have* to remove the existing profile. ((I personally don't for a while when updating packs/profiles)), you just have to remember that Singularity would be the profile that you use

Comment

Awesome. Thank you for your help.

Comment

How do you switch to another profile in VA if you have more than one pack installed? You cannot use the profile in the installed profile since it is not up to date. If you download the updated profile/plugin, it only has one elite singularity vap file.

Comment

Originally posted by bfedorov91 View Post
              How do you switch to another profile in VA if you have more than one pack installed? You cannot use the profile in the installed profile since it is not up to date. If you download the updated profile/plugin, it only has one elite singularity vap file.
              That profile should be upto date. When you import the profile, if there is a profile already installed with the same name, then VA will tell you so, and rename the Profile with a -1, -2, -3 at the end.

This is then the profile that you would then choose to load up (via the drop down menu).

Side note: If in the VoiceAttack options you have Voice Attack set to load a specific profile on startup, disable it, as VA will keep the old one in "memory" (as it were). Also VA automatically starts up with the last selected profile anyway, so its only useful under certain conditions (ie you have a "general use" profile that you have VA run for when you are not playing games but still have general voice commands usage)

Comment

Working...
              X