Elite Singularity Cheat Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Singularity Cheat Sheet

I bought Orion, Kate, and Eden back in May and I remember there being a XLSX file titled "Elite Singularity cheat sheet colour" in one or more of the voice pack folders. I found this very handy since it had a full list of commands along with optional pre/suffixes. I immediately created a shortcut and put that shortcut in the folder that I keep game documents in and used it now and then to learn new commands beyond the handful of commands (compared to the full list) the quick start PDF guide gave (though the PDF commands are very useful, and can be considered the "core" commands, I liked having a full list).

After returning from one of my periodic breaks from ED, I booted VA and spent the next few hours debating if I wanted to update everything or not. In the end I decided to, and also bought Phoenix, Astra, and Leo (how else will I remember that everybody is dead?). So, after uninstalling the three packs I had, updating VA, and installing the updated versions of the packs along with the three new packs I did what I always do. Dug around the directories for hidden gems - worked out well for me the last time after all. Found Astra's tutorial in a seemingly mislabeled directory (simply labeled "hcspack" as opposed to "hcspack-ASTRA" as the installer said), but I could not find the XLSX file(s) I mentioned above anywhere. Naturally I opened my game documents folder, checked my shortcut's target path to ensure I was looking in the proper folder (I was), and checked again. Decided I'd be there forever with all the folders so I simply told Windows to do its job and find it for me based off the built-in keyword search in the top right corner - using the words "Singularity cheat" to search both my primary and slave drives, just in case it got moved somewhere else for some reason. The results were null.

Does anyone know what happened to the file in question? If it has been removed, as I suspect it has, does anyone happen to have one they could share with me? Preferably the colored version for ease of readability, but the black and white version will do.

in the voice commands list folder which is at the top of every voicepack folder structure (once installed) you will find html files. In there are html files for knowledge base, chit chat and also the main commands list

XLSX file was removed due to not everyone having the ability to view it out of the box, whereas with html (and more often than not PDF) everyone has the ability to read those without needing any other software on their machine.

Side note: hcspack (just that) is the correct folder name for the ASTRA, all of the others are hcspack-<foldername> instead (old naming scheme, stuck with it, so yeah)

We also have pdf (both color and black and white) versions of the normal manual as well
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Great. Now I'm stuck with an HTML file that's too wide to view without scrolling left/right since I don't have a monitor that's three feet wide. Knew I should have copied and pasted that XLSX file instead of creating a shortcut.

Well, back to the final question I posted. Any chance someone has that XLSX file I mentioned and is willing to share? Liked being able to view the commands without having to scroll left/right to see what category the command falls under and read those bold headers.

I also figured that Astra's folder was the unnamed one. I only mentioned it because it seems like an error since the installer specifically says it will install to "..\hcspack-ASTRA" but actually installs to "..\hcspack" instead. I understand that things change with time, but when an installer literally says "here is where your crap will be" and it actually puts it under a different name, that screams "ERROR! ERROR!" to me.

In any event, thanks for your reply, Gangrel. To be honest, I kinda figured that's what happened. But I'm still hoping someone, somewhere, will have that which I seek. That reminds me...need to rename Leo to Holly, 'cause Red Dwarf.

EDIT:
      To clarify, the only HTML file that requires a jumbo-sized monitor to view without scrolling left/right is the one listing the Singularity commands. The educational and chit-chat HTML files fit neatly.
      Last edited by Atreyis; 11-02-2018, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyis View Post
        Great. Now I'm stuck with an HTML file that's too wide to view without scrolling left/right since I don't have a monitor that's three feet wide. Knew I should have copied and pasted that XLSX file instead of creating a shortcut.

Well, back to the final question I posted. Any chance someone has that XLSX file I mentioned and is willing to share? Liked being able to view the commands without having to scroll left/right to see what category the command falls under and read those bold headers.

I also figured that Astra's folder was the unnamed one. I only mentioned it because it seems like an error since the installer specifically says it will install to "..\hcspack-ASTRA" but actually installs to "..\hcspack" instead. I understand that things change with time, but when an installer literally says "here is where your crap will be" and it actually puts it under a different name, that screams "ERROR! ERROR!" to me.

In any event, thanks for your reply, Gangrel. To be honest, I kinda figured that's what happened. But I'm still hoping someone, somewhere, will have that which I seek. That reminds me...need to rename Leo to Holly, 'cause Red Dwarf.

EDIT:
        To clarify, the only HTML file that requires a jumbo-sized monitor to view without scrolling left/right is the one listing the Singularity commands. The educational and chit-chat HTML files fit neatly.
        Noted about the "super wide" issue with the html file, happens to me with a 15" 1080p laptop (well, at least the main column fits on the page, the "who answers" and "category" part are just off to the side)

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post

Noted about the "super wide" issue with the html file, happens to me with a 15" 1080p laptop (well, at least the main column fits on the page, the "who answers" and "category" part are just off to the side)
          While I'm not proficient in HTML at all (though I could puzzle out what the code means, more or less, if I read any), I think the issue might be the paragraph run-on sentences in the headers. Perhaps whitespace at key points would solve the issue? Food for thought.

Back to my search for that spreadsheet. Maybe my fellow Rats will have it.

Comment

The closest I have to hand is what I made up myself when I was doing some stuff for myself...

Its each of the main categories split apart into their own file.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
              The closest I have to hand is what I made up myself when I was doing some stuff for myself...

Its each of the main categories split apart into their own file.
              Wow. That's a lot of HTML files. Well, seems most of my fellow Rats are off searching for Snickers or helping those without gas so I can't ask them if they have the original file I seek. Guess I'll have to make my own and print it. Thanks for the HTMLs, Gangrel; these'll make organizing a spreadsheet a lot easier.

EDIT:
              I think some commands are missing from the Singularity commands HTML file. I saw commands pertaining to bookmarks and "setting a course for home" in the Profiles.html file you sent. I hit CTRL+F on the official Singularity sheet and searched for "book" and came up empty.
              Last edited by Atreyis; 11-03-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Atreyis I rummaged around my saved files and found the attached; is this what you're after? Note it's for 1.11 so it may be a bit out of date.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X