Serial Number Not Recognised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Number Not Recognised

I'm trying to put Eden onto a fresh Win 10 install. The serial numbers I have in my email for Eden are entered correctly, I've checked for possible mistakes(O instead of zero etc) but I can't get the Next button to work. It remains greyed out. I haven't cut and pasted the serial by the way.
    Any pointers to remedy this please?
    Last edited by Rhye; 12-07-2018, 12:57 PM.

Make sure the installer can access the Internet to verify the serial number
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• Rhye
      Rhye commented
      Editing a comment
      Firetoad has resolved my issue via Discord. Thank you for your reply.

If Firetoad helped you out, can you tell us what the problem was and how you fixed it? I am having the same problem and am having no luck with the forum posts so far. Help a fellow gamer out

Comment

A lot of the time its when you cut and paste it directly from the webpage, the "cut and paste" catches a spurious space at the start or end of the string
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• MultiRokman
        MultiRokman commented
        Editing a comment
        Already tried that stuff. Manually put it in even. I am still not getting the "Next" button to show up. I have even rebooted my PC, nothing. Tripple checked the key, nothing

So, setup client connected to internet... check? Serial number is accurate and no spaces before or after string. Manually put in serial number as well to ensure no errors from copy and paste. What else is there for me to try?

Comment

download the Apollo pack again please as we did upload a version which couldn't verify the serial. Although we caught it in testing before the emails went out to everyone, there is always a chance you grabbed the broken version.

If that still fails then contact info@theqnn.com and they will check you have been given a valid serial number.
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• MultiRokman
          MultiRokman commented
          Editing a comment
          Worked! Thank you all!
      Working...
      X