Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove the Ships Cat initialisation message?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove the Ships Cat initialisation message?

Greetz! Please, may I ask if there is there anyway to remove the initialisation message, "but you don't have the Ship's Cat and vermin is rife.", so that I just see how many crew members onboard, without buying the Ships Cat, which I'm not interested in?

it isn't possible I'm afraid
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

All good. Just wanted to see if it was a possibility. I like losing myself in the game lore and little things like that, while amusing, tend to draw me out of it. Now, if I can just make Archer stop singing, (it doesn't matter whether I tick the box in the customiser or not. He still sings), I'll be a happy camper.

Comment

Looking into see what/why Archer is in a particularly vocal mood
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
          Looking into see what/why Archer is in a particularly vocal mood
          Thanks so much! I've tried everything. Running as either Admin or normal, uninstalling and re-installing, disabling chit-chat and re-enabling, ticked or unticked in the customiser, he still sings.

Comment

make sure you only have 1 singularity loaded into VA or they'll all mess with each other
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I only have the one loaded, although I have two commanders installed. I tried uninstalling Astra and rebooting but the issue still occurs. He still sings. Not often, but he does

Comment

Archer will be less vocal in upcoming patch
                1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

That's good news. A full re-install of both VA and the voice pack shuts him up for a while but he eventually starts singing again after a while. Aside from that, he's become my favourite. Thanks for the assistance and to all the team for their hard work. Have a great Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                  X