Ship's Cat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship's Cat

Since the update on Dec 11, the Ship's Cat doesn't work like it used to. Does it have one of it's nine lives left??

Thanks for the help in advance.

ok...and would you like to maybe expand on that a little more?
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hello

Step 1. I start with "Feed the Cat"
      Step 2. Then after that, I say "Let the Cat in" and nothing.

Then I try again with Step 1 and try some of the other commands. Nothing seems to happen. I'm wondering if I need to reinstall all my VoicePacks.

Thanks for listening.

Mike

Comment

I have the exact same problem. I raised this on discord. Reinstalling voice packs hasn't made any difference.

Cat responds correctly to direct commands, feed the cat, here kitty kitty etc, but does not give any random interaction.

Comment

Additionally, whilst we are talking about the cat - the cat's name doesn't work correctly. I raised this on discord and Gangrel said he would look into it, so this may be in hand, however to summarize.

In voice settings, set the cat's name: the [ships;] cat; nebula
          ie

The following phrases will trigger this command:
          nebula
          the cat
          the ships cat

Responds as follows
          10:19:55 - Unrecognized : 'can you feed nebula please'
          10:22:31 - Recognized : 'feed the cat'
          10:22:55 - Unrecognized : 'feet nebula'

Additionally, throws errors

10:25:19 - ERROR duplicate voice trigger for The Ship's Cat: nebula

To eliminate the possibility of "nebula" being a word in another command, causing a conflict of some kind, I tried something dumb and got the same error:

10:28:28 - ERROR duplicate voice trigger for The Ship's Cat: darth vader

Comment

change the cat's name to "[the cat;the ships cat;tiddles]" and it will work. It needs to be a dynamic phrase which I have corrected in the upcoming release. For custom voice files you will need to make this change manually.

Will do some testing on the pesky felin's interaction mode
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
            X