X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GunslingerN7
    started a topic Navigation

Navigation

Not Sure if this is a Voicepack issue or not. Whenever I select a station in a new system and then jump into that system it defaults to the star and I have had to open map again and select my destination station again I can I disable it from selecting the star

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    I found the Cause of my Issue....... I am an IDIOT. Its been a while since I played. I was selecting the station or planet instead of selecting the Plot course option. When I select the plot course option after I jump into the system the station is still selected as my destination and all I need do is alter course and supercruise to my selected location. What I was doing before was simply selecting it as if I was flying from station to station inside the same system. I hope all this makes sense I am feeling kind of stupid and it might transfer over into my typing. For all of you that helped me pull my head out of my afterburner thank you

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    when you jump, what exactly is the phrase you speak to initiate the jump?

All targeting of anything was removed in the latest profiles so this is a bit baffling. It could possibly be a keybind conflict that has crept in so something like 0 throttle and target have the same keypress maybe? Try changing the keybind for 0% throttle and see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    I disabled always on as well as the other setting and I am still having the same issue No matter what station or planet I have selected before I jump into the system it doesn't matter When I come out of the Jump The star is all that I am locked on I have to go into navigation and select the station or planet I had selected before the Jump. I didn't have this issue before. Something is different or I am doing something wrong. Please help This is really annoying I dont understand what I am doing wrong or why I cant just come out of a Jump with a selected station and Then just turn toward it like I used to do

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    actually no I forgot to do that Ill Try it and get back to you with how it goes

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    I assume that means that you unticked the "Always on" part of the box as well.

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    I have tried disableing all the explorer setting and it still targets the star whenever I jump into a new system. Help please

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Singularity Customiser v3.01 - (c) HCS VoicePacks Ltd 2016 12_30_2018 4_01_48 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	26427
    Here is the Customizer I did a fresh downlads of all my packs and voice attack Yesterday

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VoiceAttack 12_30_2018 3_58_31 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	26425
    Here you go

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    Can you post an image of your VA window when it starts up please.

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    I am still having issue no matter what I do when I select a station in a new system and then jump into that system it automatically targets star. The it didn't used to do that how can I get that to stop. All my profiles and tools are up to date

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    and the latest profile does not target the star as we removed expanded explorer mode

Leave a comment:

• GunslingerN7
    replied
    I only have safe jump underneath explorer mode

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    update to the latest version of the profile and plugins

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    In the customiser you will see that the Explorer mode underneath it also has "Expanded Explorer mode" (or something very similar) as a check box.

If its ticked untick it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X