Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Management Problems

[SOLVED]
    My increase/move power to shields/engines/weapons aren't working. VA says it recognises the command but then puts up this error: UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND, '((power to not set))' (by name). COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE.

The divert all power commands seem to work OK, just the one pip additions aren't.

Nvm - just seen it's fixed in latest update
    Last edited by CitizenChaz; 12-27-2018, 06:09 AM. Reason: Fix Found

I still have this problem. As far as I know I'm up to date. HCS Plugin V3.0, Singularity v2.0. Customizer says I'm to date when I check for updates. Any ideas?

Comment

the update notification was broken in that release so download hcstools and you will get the latest versions
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I can't get the HCSTools. when i click the download button I get a 404 not found error (see attached Photo). Can you send me a direct link?

Comment

Still waiting... How can I get HCSTools without going through the VA customizer?

Comment

look on our website, hcs tools is there as a free purchase and download
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
            X