Change Camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Camera

Whoever I have in Operations role they randomly "announce CHANGE CAMERA" which results in the speed being reduced to zero. Very awkward when on auto dock or in combat. I have tried all my23 AIs same problem.

This has been fixed in the updated profile/plugin where the camera commands are now only triggered once you enter camera mode.

Or you can edit the voice trigger to the Camera 8/9 so that Low/Back are not mentioned (or add more to the trigger)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• Peter_Angry
      Peter_Angry commented
      Editing a comment
      This "feature" is causing me grief - I have Eden and have been plagued with it since I updated to Singularity recently. There are no updates available and when I try to edit Camera 8 (TXT:hcsvtED_Camera8) I get the message "Command not accessible" - any suggestions?

• Gangrel
      Gangrel commented
      Editing a comment
      The current Singularity profile is currently 2.02 and Plugin 3.01. You can get the updated version from http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...t-version-info/ This issue has been fixed in the updates since 2.0 was released

Once you have the HCSTools on your account, you can just redownload it for updates without having to redownload the full profile just for profile/plugin updates

Side note: You can use the customiser to change the trigger phrases

Thanks for that fix I did the update which cleared the Camera problem, thanks.
    New bug "accessing cartography" by random crew members. Resulting in the Galaxy map appearing just as you are docking or arriving after a hyper jump. Screen clears when close map used, nothing appearing in the log.

Comment

duplicate keybind somewhere?
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
      X