Status ship is not correct so commands are not executed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status ship is not correct so commands are not executed

After years of having used HCS voicepacks (HVP) in combination voice attack (VA) with satisfaction in Elite Dangerous (ED), it seems that it no longer works well.
    After a few updates I get the following message when starting Voice Attack. Also when voice attack is started as administator the same is reported:

19:12:15 - Command ignored - not available whilst in Docked
    19:12:15 - Recognized: landing gear down
    19:12:04 - WARNING This is an old version of the Singularity profile and needs updating!
    19:12:04 - UNABLE TO INVOKE PLUGIN. PLUGIN NOT AVAILABLE.
    19:12:03 - Waiting for you to log into Elite ...
    19:12:03 - Elite Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c) 2017 HCS Voicepacks Ltd
    19:12:03 - Profile v2.4b
    19:12:02 - Profile changed to Elite: Astra Full house
    19:11:57 - Plugin 'HCS Plugin v3.01 - (c) HCS VoicePacks Ltd 2016' initialized.
    19:11:57 - Plugin support enabled.

After reinstalling both VA and HVP, the problem remains. Who can help me to let HVP work again, thanks in advance.

I think I had the same problem, used astra and personal last 3 years, love it, did the update and then hell break loose.
    But I achieved partial resolution following step by step the manual - second page install and setup. Item 5. Import profile, etc. You will find the new (for me the first) singularity profile.

Comment

Thanks for the tip it seems to work. However, the commands are executed very slowly. Look at it tomorrow.

Comment

• Cmdr Galyock
        Cmdr Galyock commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure if this was covered already or not or done when you (apparently?) upgraded to the latest versions, but if Voice Attack is still loading:
        19:12:03 - Profile v2.4b
        19:12:02 - Profile changed to Elite: Astra Full house

you should delete those old profiles from Voice Attack (after copying any custom commands you created over to a new, separate profile that you then link with Singularity 2.02 profile). TheThingIs posted recently that keeping old versions of HCS profiles in Voice Attack can cause odd things to happen.

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
      Thanks for the tip it seems to work. However, the commands are executed very slowly. Look at it tomorrow.

That can be adjusted by tweaking the keypress duration/pause in the customiser (say "Protocol Override Customise my settings" to open it)
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post

That can be adjusted by tweaking the keypress duration/pause in the customiser (say "Protocol Override Customise my settings" to open it)
        Thank You, I`ll do that.
        I think that all Astra commands except my personal responses are working, any advice?
        Thanks again.
        Happy New Year

Comment

Personal response audio files should now just be located in a Directory called "Personal Pack" and be in the Sounds directory of Voice Attack

ie VoiceAttack\Sounds\Personal Pack\Personal Responses Commander 001.mp3

Comment

Personal response audio files should now just be located in a Directory called "Personal Pack" and be in the Sounds directory of Voice Attack

ie VoiceAttack\Sounds\Personal Pack\Personal Responses Commander 001.mp3
            I can see that my voice command, hello, for instance, is recognized, it is showed in green.
            The mp3 archives are working, I can play them outside voiceattack, and are in the correct directory, but no sound
            Except for the personal responses all commands are working, there is something that I am doing wrong, I am close, but no cigar yet.

Comment

Try "[activate;enable;switch on;turn on] personal sounds" at the start then (to enable personal sounds)

Comment

Try "[activate;enable;switch on;turn on] personal sounds" at the start then (to enable personal sounds)
                When I say: Activate personal sounds or enable personal sounds

1:48:34 PM - Recognized : 'enable personal sounds'
                1:48:35 PM - Command ignored - Unable to detect a personal pack

I guess my personal pack is not installed on voice attack, I tried many instructions or videos about the installation, but I think that they are outdated.
                Do you know a step by step installation of the personal pack up to date?
                Thank You.

Comment

Where do you have the personal pack located at the moment?

*edit* We are working on a guide on how to get the old personal pack layout working with the singularity profile. Just taking a bit longer than expected.

Comment

Gangrel,
                    Thanks for your swift answers, patience and guidance.
                    I tried this path - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Voiceattack\Sounds\hcspa ck\role\personal pack\Personal Responses commander\Personal Responses commander_0004.mp3
                    And it worked!
                    Thank You very much again.

Comment

Hi There,

Just wondering if the guide to get the old personal pack is ready yet. I have just updated to the new version as per the e-mails sent out on April 24th. The transition has gone smoothly and seems to be working except for my personal responses. I have used the Personal Pack Convertor bat file to convert old style personal pack and put it into the correct directories but when I try to activate it I am also getting this message:

2:47:44 PM - Command ignored - Unable to detect a personal pack
                      2:47:44 PM - Recognized : 'enable personal sounds'

Any help would be greatly received

Cheers

Reliant

Comment

find the hcs tools folder in VA\Sounds and in there you will see a folder called personal pack converter...all the details are in there
                        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                          find the hcs tools folder in VA\Sounds and in there you will see a folder called personal pack converter...all the details are in there
                          Hi TheThingls,

I had done that already and followed the instructions and it says unable to detect a personal pack. Where does it look to check this status?

Cheers

Reliant

Comment

Hi TheThingIs,

I just looked through the .BAT file to check where it is copying the files to and everything is where the .BAT files copies the files to. It just seems that the Enable Personal Sounds command is looking for the pack to be in a particular place and it's not finding it. The command is a locked down one in the profile so I can't see what it's trying to check. Everything else is working perfectly so thats great but I missed my personal responses

If it is more helpful I can see if we can troubleshoot in discord but I'm in NEw Zealand so I suspect you are all asleep at the moment!

Cheers

Reliant

Comment

Working...
                            X