Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

over laping voice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • over laping voice

    Happy New Year, I an new to VA I uploade the Orian Voice pack, and i'm having a few issues (1) whe the comand "stand by to " i get Canceled and OK at the same time. (2) when jumpin top a new system it looks like it goes into FSS mode but does not i keep getting module can not be used in cockpit mode?

  • #2
    Can you post a screenshot of your voice attack window when it first loads up please.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
        Can you post a screenshot of your voice attack window when it first loads up please.
        see previous message please

        Comment


        • #5
          I've just tested the standy by commands and they appear to be working fine. When they time out I hear only cancelled and not an ok as well. Is it a specific standby command this is happening with?

          When jumping into a system with explorer mode on it will attempt to activate the discovery scanner. In the recent update to elite you have to be in analysis mode to do this. The code detects if you are not in analysis mode, switches to it and then back again after the scan. If that switch is not happening, likely due to a missing keybind, then it will say it cannot be used in this cockpit mode as you are in combat mode when it tries to fire the disco scanner.
          The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

          You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
            I've just tested the standy by commands and they appear to be working fine. When they time out I hear only cancelled and not an ok as well. Is it a specific standby command this is happening with?

            When jumping into a system with explorer mode on it will attempt to activate the discovery scanner. In the recent update to elite you have to be in analysis mode to do this. The code detects if you are not in analysis mode, switches to it and then back again after the scan. If that switch is not happening, likely due to a missing keybind, then it will say it cannot be used in this cockpit mode as you are in combat mode when it tries to fire the disco scanner.
            it only happens when jumping out of supercruise.. at least that the only time i use it. and the key bind for the FSS mode is ~ and when it dose activate it launches heatsinks.. i will look at the discovery mode but i am pretty sure i have it set for left alt+d. I have also noticed that when i do jump out of supercruise Orian is asking me to set shields for landing and to deploy landing module. no matter where i jump out at. I will prob need to find a way to record the voice so you can hear for yourself?

            Comment


            • #7
              very odd, set shields and landing gear is an invoke question done when you request docking.

              Can you turn off the quiet mode logging in the VA settings and post another screenie of when you start VA pls
              The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

              You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                very odd, set shields and landing gear is an invoke question done when you request docking.

                Can you turn off the quiet mode logging in the VA settings and post another screenie of when you start VA pls
                I think this is waht you wanted me to to turn off the quite mode is no keys press to talk???

                Comment


                • #9
                  Quiet Mode in the voice attack settings is on the last tab (System/Advanced) and if it is enabled, then VA will not write all the log entries present.

                  Now saying that, for some reason, your voice attack window there is not showing the loading of the plugin, even though the profile should complain about it not being present/installed.
                  1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                  2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                  3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                  4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                  WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

                  Comment


                  • TheThingIs
                    TheThingIs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    quiet mode hides the plugin loading info which is why I was asking him to turn it off

                • #10
                  Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
                  Quiet Mode in the voice attack settings is on the last tab (System/Advanced) and if it is enabled, then VA will not write all the log entries present.

                  Now saying that, for some reason, your voice attack window there is not showing the loading of the plugin, even though the profile should complain about it not being present/installed.
                  ok here it is the quit mode box did have a ckeck mark in it. I removed it

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Caramon View Post

                    ok here it is the quit mode box did have a ckeck mark in it. I removed it
                    This action did not correct my problem...

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Just so you are aware, there has been an update to the Archer/Apollo voicepacks, along with profile/plugin update as well
                      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
                        Just so you are aware, there has been an update to the Archer/Apollo voicepacks, along with profile/plugin update as well
                        Cool.. but i have Orian... LOL

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          The profile update should have sorted that out for you...
                          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
                            The profile update should have sorted that out for you...
                            I down loaded the install and ran it...the singularity didn't up..

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X