Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rookie question

Hi there,

I`m terribly sorry for asking the question probably for the next millionth time but so i just got voice attack and astra and well all good the software understands me extremely well however for me personally the so called "Protocol Override Customize Settings", "Protocol Override Customize my Settings" or "Protocol Override Customize the Settings" does literally nothing. In addition i can go in game and say full impulse etc and the voice replies just nothing happens and i specifically switched to default keyboard and mouse settings.

So question is what am i doing wrong ?

It is a fact i can not see the "Protocol Override Customize Settings" in the edit option so did that get somehow removed or ?

The phrase is "Protocol override customise my settings" is the phrase you are looking for.

What version of the profile and plugin are you running at the moment?

You can post a screenshot of the Voice Attack window when it first loads up if need be
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

So addon to my comment from before if one goes to the HCS pack folder and then to the voice attack folder you can bruteforice it.

what you need to do is go to C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\HCS VoicePack Plugins\ControlSchemes or in other words where ever you put the pack cnd find ControlSchemes nd then the one you use - which as in my case could be controller so harder to program.

and then to

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings and copy it

the respective profile from the first folder to the next - it will mostly work but not all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
        The phrase is "Protocol override customise my settings" is the phrase you are looking for.

What version of the profile and plugin are you running at the moment?

You can post a screenshot of the Voice Attack window when it first loads up if need be
        Hi so happy on how fast you replied.

So what i have as a screen is
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	26524

Comment

P.S this is before i copied what i was refering to in terms of binding and also outside of game - in game the microphone is active so its not that voiceattaqck is not listening to me as it replies to other commands

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
            s "Protocol override customise my settings"
            Nope nothing... Isnt there a manual way of starting the config ?

Comment

Have you enabled the mic in Voice Attack

Click the headphone icon so that there isn't a crossed circle on it

Comment

Microphone was on but it works now for some reason - kind of the solution of have you tried turning it on and off again

Comment

Happy to help, and don't worry... I once thought my headphones and mic were broken... turns out that I had the slider set to 3.5mm connection instead of USB connection

Comment

Working...
                  X