Departure Handover dual voice on Helm control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Departure Handover dual voice on Helm control

I am experiencing an odd issue which may be something to do with settings in Singularity. During departure handover when helm control raises ship thirty metres and raises landing, I can hear duplicate voice of whichever pack I have assigned to helm control. They are ever so slightly out of sync which results in the instruction to landing gear going out twice. Consequence is the landing gear goes up then straight back down, I assume because it operates up and down on same key binding. Am I missing something obvious. Occasionally happens on clear the area invoke question if set to always then it starts to jump and then stops jump. Same which ever pack I use. Any thoughts?

How many times do you see the command issued being logged in the VA window? Just trying to narrow down
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Apologies for delay in replying
      Departure handover only appears once on VA window. Also changed key binding for landing gear but still same result

Comment

that is very strange indeed. I have not been able to reproduce this. Which crew members do you have?

Comment

I have 20 crew members plus cat and parrot so nearly all. Doesn't seem to make any difference as to which voice pack. I have also noticed similar on odd occasions with invoke question clear the area and jump.I do have Cecil and EDDI as global profiles in voice attack. Perhaps uninstall hcs tools and reinstall?

Comment

Potentially (don't forget to reimport the profile as well).

Instead of using global profiles, have you thought about making the cecil/eddi profiles be linked to the singularity profile? http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...ow-to-add-them step 13 onwards

Comment

Hi

updating on issue, it appears to be related to the EDDI profile. If I disable it doesn't duplicate the helm voice during lift off.
              So solved but don't know why?

Comment

Fellow EDDI user here and I don't recall running into this with that command. Are you running the latest version of EDDI and did you delete your existing & reimport their new .vap profile? I believe they've recently (within the past few months) updated their Voice Attack profile but you have to manually delete any old EDDI profiles from within Voice Attack and then reimport the latest one (make sure you save any custom commands you may have added to the EDDI .vap into a separate profile). The EDDI .vap profile file is somewhere in the EDDI install directory; I'm not on my PC at the moment so can't provide the exact path.

Comment

Working...
                X