Permanently disable chitchat and responses that conflict with default COVAS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanently disable chitchat and responses that conflict with default COVAS

Is there a config setting somewhere that will let me disable chitchat permanently instead of always saying "disable chitchat" every time?

Since the old way of editing commands is gone, is there also a way to disable responses that conflict with the game's default voice acknowledgments for things like docking requests, landing gear toggle, etc?

The voice control is a massive help in VR. Hearing two voices, one responding to a command and the default game indication of state, is the only real nit that I would pick with the Verity/Singularity pack.

Thanks!

1) Yes, in the customiser (say "Protocol override customise my settings" or press LeftAlt+LeftCtrl+LeftShift+Enter to open it) There will be a tick box in the "Extra Content" section

2) you can mute the COVAS ingame, or you can remove the audio files in the appropriate "Profile sounds" sub folder of the voicepack
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Thanks for the fast response and for putting in a keybind to open the customizer!

An option to disable everything that conflicts with COVAS would be nice. I'm accustomed to the COVAS responses but for now I'm going to disable them.

The new editing scheme is growing on me. I generally edit common commands down to two words or less than six syllables and the new customizer makes that much easier.

Thank you for an awesome product!

Comment

Disabling everything that would conflict with the COVAS would essentially be the same as "Muting the entire voicepack apart from knowledge base"
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
        X