• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Keybind

First Sorry for my english
    Problem below solved. My mistake. Sorry. Post can be deleted

I got strange issue with missing keybinds
    Today, after updating all the HCS stuff (VA, HCS plugins/ Toolss and VoicePack) to play elite again after a break, Each time I start Voice Attack (V1.7.7) I get :

04:35:02 - WARNING you have missing keyboard binds in Elite.
    04:35:02 - Please refer to the Missing KeyBinds report in the Customiser.
    04:35:02 - Say "Not set protocol override [customise;customize] [my;the] settings" to open it.

The repport told me that almost all key where missing (But they are ... in the binds file and in ED in the right Columns)

I don't understand what happen there , Some month ago all working fine with my custom keybind file.

I tried to rebind all my key from right columns to the left Columns in ED : Got the same error
    I tried to use the keybind Creator from HCS Customiser v3.3.1 (from my customized Bonds file) : The result is exactly the same binds except each ToggleOn Value going from 0 to 1 (Check Attached img). I obviously tried to select this bindings file in ED and restarted VA ... with same issue
    I tried The check for update from the customiser ... all seem up to date

If you need, you can find the original binds file, the creator binds file and the Missing KeyBind Report there ; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bch3pl84w...ns63yK_9a?dl=0

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Last edited by Touille; 07-28-2019, 06:58 AM.

it sounds like you are not using the correct version of the profile...check on startup and the version number should be v2.2.1 for singularity. If you are on the wrong one then check in your profiles list for one just called "Singularity". Once you have verified you are on the correct version, delete all other singularity profiles out of VA as they cause conflicts
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
    X