This is not a hcs profile! Refusing to run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not a hcs profile! Refusing to run

Hi all. Having issues with my voice packs. Was on vacation for a week n let fam use my computer and then fired up VoiceAttack to play Elite and got this error (below). Make long story short, several uninstalls of VoiceAttack and HCS Tools (with no luck) then uninstalled all again and all Voice Packs, reinstalled VA n Tools and just Astra and again, no luck. keep getting the same error. Any suggestions? Have had voice packs since late 2017 and familiar with them and their iterations...

Error from VoiceAttack:

4:28:15 PM - Profile changed to Empty
    4:28:10 PM - Stopped command, '((Initialisation))'
    4:28:10 PM - Stopped command, '((run diagnostics))'
    4:28:10 PM - Stop running commands
    4:28:10 PM - THIS IS NOT A HCS PROFILE! REFUSING TO RUN
    4:28:10 PM - Running diagnostic checks...
    4:28:08 PM - Loading customiser settings...
    4:28:08 PM - Initialising, please wait...
    4:28:08 PM - VoiceAttack profile - (c) 2017-2019 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
    4:28:08 PM - Singularity v2.2.1 - VoiceAttack v1.7.7
    4:28:08 PM - THIS IS NOT A HCS PROFILE! REFUSING TO RUN
    4:28:07 PM - Plugin 'bindED Plugin v1.0' initialized.
    4:28:07 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.01 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
    4:28:07 PM - Multiple instances of the 'HCS Plugin v3.3.1 - (c) 2016-2019 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' plugin found. Only one instance will be used.
    4:28:07 PM - Plugin support enabled.
    4:28:07 PM - Unable to change playback audio device: Device ID not valid.
    4:28:07 PM - Unable to change recording audio device: Device ID not valid.

The profile it tries to load is the one Tools places and is downloaded when installing

Thx for any help

these 3 lines are indicating the problem:

4:28:07 PM - Plugin 'bindED Plugin v1.0' initialized.
    4:28:07 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.01 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
    4:28:07 PM - Multiple instances of the 'HCS Plugin v3.3.1 - (c) 2016-2019 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' plugin found. Only one instance will be used.

uninstall all hcs and then go into VA\Sounds and VA\Apps folders and manually delete the contents. Also remove any hcs profiles out of VA itself. Run the installer again and you should be good.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi ya TheThingls!

Thank you much for the reply! Did all suggested and it worked. I have seen the mulit instances before and it had run fine in the past but guess it caught up to me. haha. Now got to figure out why elite wont save my bindings. grr...

Again, way thanks!

Eric

Comment

Working...
      X