Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit problem with ASTRA

Hi everyone,

I've purchased ASTRA a few weeks ago. Refer to this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiW7zlLfyQo&t=1s, it's very interesting. But when I said 'who made you', she said 'Classified' and no more info, hmm....bit of disappointed. I used 'enable chit chat' command to start chit chat but I had some problem with Voice Attack, VA did not recognize 'enable chit chats' properly so that is there another ways to enable chit chat with ASTRA?
    And one more thing, I've found that ASTRA pack also included Apollo, so how could I communicate to Apollo and ASTRA?

p/s: I've searched my issue by google also in this forum but unsatisfactorily, I've been looking for general topic for QA so that I create this topic. If there is any inconvenience, I really apologise.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by gundamf91; 08-28-2019, 03:11 AM.

chit-chat can only be enabled by saying "[activate;enable;switch on;turn on] chit chat"

we have 2 modes, chit-chat is where you ask specific things to get a response and then we have interaction mode where she will randomly speak whilst you play

Apollo isn't included with Astra. What are you seeing/hearing to make you think it's Apollo as we could simply have a misplaced sound file somewhere?
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
      chit-chat can only be enabled by saying "[activate;enable;switch on;turn on] chit chat"

we have 2 modes, chit-chat is where you ask specific things to get a response and then we have interaction mode where she will randomly speak whilst you play

Apollo isn't included with Astra. What are you seeing/hearing to make you think it's Apollo as we could simply have a misplaced sound file somewhere?
      About Apollo, in fact I asked in HCS discord and received 'yes' answer from a member. Anyway, Included Apollo is not big problem. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post

Hi, it's me again. Could you please tell me where could I find full of command of ASTRA? I found that a lot of command was not listed in %Steam_path%\steamapps\common\VoiceAttack\Sounds\H CS TOOLS\.Voice command lists\Elite Dangerous Voice Commands, i.e verbose mode or auto pilot. I've read in some post that verbose mode is default but I had to active by 'verbose mode' command.

Comment

If you open the voice trigger editor, you can keep that window open whilst playing the game. The voice trigger editor is in the customiser (To access the customiser, you can say "Protocol override customise my settings" or press LeftAlt+LeftShift+LeftCtrl+Enter )
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
            If you open the voice trigger editor, you can keep that window open whilst playing the game. The voice trigger editor is in the customiser (To access the customiser, you can say "Protocol override customise my settings" or press LeftAlt+LeftShift+LeftCtrl+Enter )
            That's fantastic, thank you

Comment

Working...
            X