Haven't received an email to download the voice pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't received an email to download the voice pack

Does it normally take a while to actually receive an email with a DL link for the voice packs? I have received the order confirmation from the store as well as the paypal receipt but have not received any emails regarding download links or license. I've checked spam, trash and inbox but nothing there. Any thoughts?

It would go to the email address that is on your paypal account. Also, the email gets sent out once the payment is cleared by paypal. If you have paid by e-cheque with Paypal, then there is a delay of a few days for the payment to clear.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Is there a way to check whether the payment has been cleared? I received 2 emails so far, 1 to confirm the order from your website and 1 from paypal for the receipt of the order

Comment

You would get 3 in total.

Confirmation email from us
        Paypal Receipt from Paypal
        Download link from Sendowl

Comment

Definitely missing the sendowl email, I paid via bank transfer would that cause any delays?

Comment

Originally posted by spicebandit View Post
            Definitely missing the sendowl email, I paid via bank transfer would that cause any delays?
            Yes that can cause a delay. It all depends as to how fast your bank responds.

Typically for UK banks its instant/few minutes. However, for US banks it can be a few days

Comment

Well its a UK bank, it is usually instant. I'll keep my eye on it then. Is there anything you can check your end to see if the payment has cleared?

Comment

If the email address you used for paypal is the same as the one for your forum account, I just did a quick search on Sendowl for orders under that email address, but nothing has popped up yet

Comment

Well I just received the download email. Must have been a slow bank transfer clearing. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                  X