Alpha voice pack download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha voice pack download

Hello, I've not received the email to download this pack only the pre order confirmation. Has it been delayed, only I thought it was due today and there isnt much of today left..

Will look into it, trust me, we are all wanting to see the man with no name show the rest of the galaxy why he is called as such
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

I am curious if there was any resolution to this?

Comment

Maybe a response in the morning I hope.. I woke up excited to install it.

Comment

Same issue, looking for a release date update on this one.

Comment

Alpha will be delayed until the end of next week due to additional script needing to be recorded. Sorry about the delay but rest assured it'll be worth it
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• Adapt73
              Adapt73 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's awesome, thank you. We appreciate your attention to detail!

Even the best plans etc....Doh…!!!!!

Comment

So the original release was the 28th which was pushed back to 'this Wednesday at the latest', which was then revised again to 7th Feb, according to your Youtube update.

So where is it? Theres still nothing on sendowl and there not much of today left. Has the release been delayed yet again?

Comment

Should be later tonight
                1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

I hope so, but as I type this there only a little over 3 hours to midnight, then its another release date missed. Its more like 'the man with no show' than' the man with no name'.

Comment

Did they mean the 7th Feb in 3305?

Comment

well they didnt make the 7th feb 2020 uk time thats for sure. they should get a job with CIG

Comment

Well its apparent what the 'Ai with no name' is really called. Vaporware.

Can we have a statement from someone who actually knows whats happening at HCS? A no BS explanation why the latest release date was missed, and an explanation why it was too much effort to send an email to all the people that pre ordered it to let us know WTF is going on?

And finally what is HCS going to do to make up for this BS?
                        Last edited by Evazan; 02-08-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

hey peeps....everything is ready to go for the Alpha pack. We're essentially just waiting for a certain Mr Watson to hit the go live button. Apologies for the delay and a big thanks for your understanding whilst we ironed a few quibbles which proved very difficult to track down. Not long now...

I did say the end of this week
                          The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Actually you said 28th Jan then 5th Feb, then 7th Feb.

Can you be proactive and phone Mr Watson, let him know he has angry customers who have paid for a product they haven't received, and who require him to 'press the go live button'.

Comment

Working...
                            X