Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Alpha is now available to download...again, sorry for the delay
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

aaaand Update Bugs incoming..Alpha,Celeste & Stella wont work and/or Update.. is Alpha now Alpha or Alfa? And German Template wont load..
        Last edited by Hammerschaedel; 02-08-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Oh dear. Added the Alpha voice pack, and now most of my other voice packs wont work. Have checked for updates on my other voice packs to confirm I am running the latest versions.

Has Alpha gunned down my existing crew??
          Only my number one (Obsidian), works alongside Alpha. All others are pushing up the Daisys in Boot Hill.
          Please activate E.M.H

Comment

Ahaaaaa. Carry out the following.
            1. "Protocol override, customize my settings"
            2. Select "Update".
            3. import all the new goodies.

Deactivate E.M.H.

Comment

German and French voice triggers had an issue which has now been fixed. Open the customiser click check for updates and update now even if it says there are no updates.
              The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

works now..great , now only "Stella needs to be updated to work with this profile."

Comment

ok i have updated everything but my alpha isnt showing in the crew list

edit - The email was sent to my paypal email not my main one. found it now

Comment

where are alpha's specific chit chat commands? I don't see it in any of the documents

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Gamer View Post
                      where are alpha's specific chit chat commands? I don't see it in any of the documents
                      From the Voice Trigger editor in the customiser: [give;tell] me a [cowboy;bounty hunter] quote;do [you;ya] feel lucky [punk;]
                      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
                      X