This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Pack Update Licences

Hello, when I tried to install the updates but it asks for a organization and serial number. Where do I find these, as they were not made obvious to find. Thanks

You don't need an organization, however the serial is below the link on the send owl download page.

Comment

I bought the ASTRA pack and personalized responses 8/14/2015. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and did a fresh install. Like Phantom Ultron, I have the same problem. I have searched my email for my HCS emails, and while I have the download page, there is no serial number on that page. None of the emails I received (and I've checked them all) have the serial number. I have the downloaded packs saved on my external hard drive, but without the serial number, they are useless. How do I get the serial number for my order?

Comment

There is a license / serial on the download page.
        Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Comment

Thanks. However, when I click my download link in my original email, it says "file not found. The file you requested does not exist." I still have my email with my confirmation of my purchase along with my order number.

Comment

Howdy send an email to info@theqnn.com

Please make sure you include.

Full name
            Email address
            Payment method (if used paypal incude paypal email if different to above)
            Which packs they own

Comment

I have the same problem I bought the ASTRA pack and the Verity pack but I cant find my serial. I did send an e-mail with all the info 5-6 days ago and no reply.
              Last edited by Jahwk; 02-09-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Read above, the answer to your question is there.

Comment

i have this problem i got my pack back in 02-04-2015 and gotten back to ED and now i cant download the pack anymore

this is what is is it tells me when i click the link i have from the last mail i got from you guys

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>
                  <Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
                  <Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
                  <Key>
                  files/hcs-voice-packs.myshopify.com/1085332808/HCS VoicePacks Ltd Astra.zip
                  </Key>
                  <RequestId>4CF1B44564628C71</RequestId>
                  <HostId>
                  664Ev+apE2sqeRDrlejuVdp+5SVzlVLMVnE+UA0hbtb6FCwj6S PQ1A4h81sJjWMu3uekvMBXyJ8=
                  </HostId>
                  </Error>

Comment

email info@theqnn.com with purchase details/email address used and a new link can be generated for you

We stopped using shopify a while back.
                    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

With the limited number of downloads, you're going to have to request a new serial at some point anyway, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ecnahc View Post
                        With the limited number of downloads, you're going to have to request a new serial at some point anyway, right?
                        The serial stays the same.

And when a pack update gets released, a new link is auto-generated for you, with a new download counter applied to it

Comment

when I put in my serial key the Next box stays grayed out I cant click it to proceed

Comment

If you are Cut and pasting the code, sometimes a spurious space gets added at the start or end of the text. This typically causes the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post

The serial stays the same.

And when a pack update gets released, a new link is auto-generated for you, with a new download counter applied to it
                              THIS should be in bold and in the first post of this sticky. This was my problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X