This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read! Before posting!

Please note when posting bugs here, some of the issues maybe voice attack related or even the game itself , please keep that in mind when posting .
    Also screens shots of links to Youtube vidoes are of a great help to us in isolating and trying to fix to the issues

Issue in voicepacks Verity and Minus (Feb 11th updates included) When using the speed commands with VA-EDH
    I call 'Thrusters ten percent' or 'Ten percent' it will turn off my head tracking software and, conversely, turn it back on if i call another percentage. This isn't a trackIR problem though as, even with tracking program off, calling percentages of speed, also affects selections within the game's 'Starport Services' selections. e.g. calling any percentage will change the selection(s) inside the Starport Services menu. The speeds requested are properly activated within the game but the other actions just don't belong. Using VA with HCS voicepack and sending the corresponding command into Notepad or Wordpad indicates the following: "10 percent" types "xw" "20 percent" types "xww" "30 percent" = "xwww" "40 percent" = "2s" "50 percent" = "2" "60 percent" = "2w" "70 percent" = "2ww", "80 percent" = "+ss", "90 percent" = "+s" and finally "100 percent" = "+" "Stop thrusters" = "x"
    These statements should neither affect internal game menu selections or the external head tracking software. Anybody have any solutions to this?
    TIA
    Clueless.

Comment

W/S are used (in the keyboard/mouse binding, and others) as Increase/decrease throttle. They are *also* double bound in Elite Dangerous itself for other funtions (the UI movement additionally).

We could rebind the UI movement to another set of keys, but we are starting to run out of stuff for that (seeing as the arrow keys are set for power management, and the numpad is set for 25/50/70/100 engine setting),

So in this case: working as intended.

Side note: This is assuming that you are using our bind files/bind file setup.
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Resposted in correct place
        Last edited by Pyelot; 01-06-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

having problems in setup exe when trying to load it it ask for user info organization and serial number any ideas what this means

Comment

• Pyelot
            Pyelot commented
            Editing a comment
            When you purchase an email is sent to you with a product serial number. The organization and name are your choice of inputs but you might have to remember them from the first time.

Username: enter something you want.
          Organisation: Leave blank
          Serial Number: This was on the download page, as it said it would be in the email that supplied those links.
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Not sure if this belongs in the sticky, but nothing else seems appropriate. This is about the basic install, and what I feel is either a Win10/VoiceAttack issue OR? Seems the new Win10 install I just did varies where it decided to install Voice Attack as its default location. After following all the proper install procedures as per instructions, and reading all the info on most the related forums, even getting super fast help from support in my email box from HCS. No matter what I did when looking for HCS in the Voice Attack search profile function. It would only open up in Doc or Download. After wiping both on my new game computer six times and reformatting, moving files all over the place. It was still a no go. VA would open up HCS only to show nothing but the internet links.
            So at 3:30am after batting at this all day and half the night. Here is what I found.
            Just so you guys know. The VA looks first in the download files, what it will only see are the HCS file internet links and its own compressed VA download file. Then looking into documents where it is also, it only shows its own Compressed VA file to download again. I hit all this earlier in virtually every rabbit trail with no result. All VA would do is still see HCS and nothing but its internet link files.
            I found it by tabbing into VA import profile and going into This PC, then looking into new volume C. Then looking into Program files x86. Found Voice Attack, tabbed into it. Then after looking through a number of files finally tabbed into sounds. Where I spotted hcspack-CELESTE. Then after a search found a file in PROFILES, tabbed into Elite Dangerous, then into Elite Singularity.vap. Which is where I finally found it!

So from start, tab from VA profile import, into This PC, tab into New Volume C (or wherever the guy sets his drive), Program Files (x86), Voice Attack, Sounds, hcspack-Celeste, Profiles, Elite Dangerous, Singularity.Vap, then you are finally there!

Comment

Working...
            X